Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 3:20 pm

Seems to be going very, very well. Winning in Ohio off the field too.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 5:37 pm

two big wins for MICHIGAN on the recruiting trail out of the state of ohio.

Jordan Marshall is the Gatorade Player of the Year so that's a big win.

Ben Roebuck is a top 15 kid in the state but I really think they offered him to get in with his teammate Deonte Armstrong. I don't know if they can flip him from ohio but he's the best OL in the state and that would be huge.

I think it's funny that the buckeye fanbase are saying that Roebuck isn't a big deal because he doesn't even have an offer from ohio. That might be true but MICHIGAN has won the Joe Moore award in back to back years with recruits that the buckeyes didn't necessarily want so maybe they should re-evaluate how they evaluate their OL recruits.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 7:13 pm

It’s a nice list, for now.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 4:17 am

Michael Uini has set a date of this Friday (6/30)

Would love to have this dude but would love even more to beat out Bama and Georgia for him

The CBs are starting to roll in for him to MICHIGAN. I'm going to be watching this one closely for the next three days

I'm starting to get a really good feeling about him committing.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 9:47 am

We're doing really well. Even if recruiting ended today we'd have a great class.

A couple of disappointments here recently but they weren't earth shattering.

Let Go Blue

joe

joe

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 10:23 am

Jeramiah Beasley, top 247 player commits last night.

Especially fun because his half brother plays for sparty and he was considered a sparty lean early in his recruitment.

The last good Linebacker we got from Belleville was Ian Gold.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 2:57 pm

Beasley is especially looking forward to playing against his bro.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 11:19 am

we've missed on a few lately. some of them are puzzling others not so much. But the media definitely hammers Michigan any time a recruit goes somewhere else.

Pretty happy with who we have and who we will still get. I like the attitude I have heard about.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 am

joe wrote:
...we've missed on a few lately. some of them are puzzling others not so much. But the media definitely hammers Michigan any time a recruit goes somewhere else...

Bama, Georgia, ohio state rarely miss on their top targets

MICHIGAN misses way more than the elite teams. The coaching is there, the winning is there and the culture is now back but in order for MICHIGAN to take the next step and seriously talk about being elite they MUST hit on the recruiting trail.

Look at how Clemson took that leap and put themselves in the elite conversation but then fell off because of recruiting. And for every time you tell me about Venables I'll show you two or three top targets they missed on.

MICHIGAN's class is great this year but it's not elite.

As someone that follows recruiting like I do it's been a really fun class to watch

joe

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 8:54 am

I was thinking about your comments eggo. I'll agree to an extent. But I do believe there are a lot of players that aren't really interested in an education. They only want to play football. You just can't do that at Michigan.

I'm not putting any other place down but you know they can go elsewhere and not worry about school at all.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 1:03 am

joe wrote:
I was thinking about your comments eggo. I'll agree to an extent. But I do believe there are a lot of players that aren't really interested in an education. They only want to play football. You just can't do that at Michigan.

I'm not putting any other place down but you know they can go elsewhere and not worry about school at all.

We ain't come here to play SCHOOL

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:17 pm

It sounds like the twins are both going to de-commit.

Bad news but keep in mind some may de-commit and come to Michigan.

Woody, for your edification we have had 3 de-commits out of about 24 commits. about 12%. That's high.

I'll wait to see the final result after we beat the nuts, win the big ten and the B1G title game. If/when we win the NC some dudes will be rethinking.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2024 recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2024 recruiting   2024 recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 recruiting
Page 1 of 1