Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)  Empty
PostSubject: OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)    OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:26 pm

I'm sure most, if not all, of you have seen that.

Just wanted to add the video in case you hadn't seen it, because this is the first I have:

(ffwd to about 4:15 or so)

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)    OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Peyton talks out of the side of his mouth (both literally and figuratively). Watch while he is talking, the left side of of his face just lies there motionless. That is typically derivative of some trauma to the brain, in this case I'd say the right-hemisphere of his brain. That makes sense too as that side of his head would usually impact the ground first following a sack or hard hit.

Maybe that, combined with the neck-injury and Luck being drafted, is what caused Indianapolis to cut him. He doesn't appear to show any cognitive effects though but editing is a tricky thing.

Just throwing that out there.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

OT: Peyton contemplated Michigan (Video)
Page 1 of 1