Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else watching the tournament?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Anyone else watching the tournament? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else watching the tournament?   Anyone else watching the tournament? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 1:23 pm

I love March madness. I catch most of the games for a little while. Usually skip around and either find a good one or one close to the end.

I'll root for the Big Ten teams. Except ohio and sparty. I'm even leaning away from Purdue but 5 of my brother's 6 daughters all went to Purdue and met their husbands at Purdue etc. But I think they get a lot of calls that they won't get in the tourney. It bugs mne to watch Edey just move people out of they way and all they say is oh well he's a big boy. Bullshit.

Anyway, anyone else?

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else watching the tournament?   Anyone else watching the tournament? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 5:10 pm

I'm watching. At least until 8 PM Sat when I'll be tuned into Big 10 Hockey title game.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else watching the tournament?   Anyone else watching the tournament? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2024 10:48 pm

been watching , Thought Kansas got a break, Northwestern was getting screwed and overcame it. Root for teams like NW and Nebraska they work so hard to get there. Always like to see a few upsets.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else watching the tournament?   Anyone else watching the tournament? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else watching the tournament?
Page 1 of 1