Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burke Considering Going Pro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlotteGuy

Burke Considering Going Pro Empty
PostSubject: Burke Considering Going Pro   Burke Considering Going Pro EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Somebody better talk some sense into this kid. Yes he had a very solid year, but he couldn't get by Aaron Craft, does he think he is going to be able to get by NBA point guards at this time? Hopefully somebody steers him in the right direction. Go ask Darius Morris how leaving too early turned out!
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Burke Considering Going Pro   Burke Considering Going Pro EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm

It goes with bad advice that these guys get going in. Someone says you'll be an Late 1st early 2nd round. Then they either sit the bench for 3 yrs or end up in the D lge

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Burke Considering Going Pro   Burke Considering Going Pro EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I wish I could say I was surprised. I have been worried about this most of the second half of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burke Considering Going Pro   Burke Considering Going Pro Empty

Back to top Go down

Burke Considering Going Pro
Page 1 of 1