Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'...

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... Empty
PostSubject: DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'...   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:01 pm

That's just a advertisement....not from me or from the site (as in something you need for this forum, etc.).

It's ugly, and I hate it.

But one of the few bad things we have to deal with while using this host site (that isn't costing me anything).

Sorry for the confusion, Pet and Bo.

'screw

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'...   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm

no problem .... tried it once saw that it was malicious .... knew you had nothing to do with it
Back to top Go down
napaeus

napaeus

PostSubject: curious....   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Do they have a paid version too? If so, and if it isn't cost prohibitive, maybe you could ask for paypal donations to get rid of the advertising.

Oh wait... since you're stealing our IP's... just hack our accounts and take what you want. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hahaha   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:45 pm

napaeus wrote:
Do they have a paid version too? If so, and if it isn't cost prohibitive, maybe you could ask for paypal donations to get rid of the advertising.

Oh wait... since you're stealing our IP's... just hack our accounts and take what you want. Laughing

Good one lol. I can purchase 'credits', buying time with no ads. I need to look into costs, but I don't want to ask folks for money lol.

Love the input though.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: POST OF THE DAY NOMINEE!!!!!   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:49 pm

napaeus wrote:

This made me literally LOL
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'...   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Love the steal our identity and take what you want post. Well done.

I too would be willing to chip in to get rid of the ads if it is under consideration.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: The only thing I have   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Is the DOWNLOAD button(s). Other than that there is nothing.

I think I can deal with that but send your donations to me and I promise to do my best to get rid of it ok? lol
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'...   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm running Firefox with the AdBlockPlus extension and I don't see any ads or download buttons.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I'm still laughing at this one the following day....   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 am

napaeus wrote:

Solid, napaeus.
Back to top Go down
napaeus

napaeus

PostSubject: Glad you enjoyed   DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'... EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 am

One of those few instances where the stars all aligned and I didn't look like a fool in my post. Laughing
Back to top Go down

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE 'DOWNLOAD'...
Page 1 of 1