Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend   Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Down at the Elite 11.

Hoping he has a monster weekend.

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend   Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Wouldn't that be nice!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend   Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm

We need something to go our way this weekend, that's for sure.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend   Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:32 pm

What I really care about is him staying healthy all year. That would help our team.

Whether he's rated the #1 QB or the #7 QB we already have him. The only thing #1 does is allow fans to tell other fans that we've got the #1 QB recruit in the country.

Man I sound like a grouchy old man!

Going a little farther, are the # of stars compared "comparitively" like beating a ranked team?

Just going on a tangent. If you aren't interest you might just want to stop reading here.

So let's say that when we beat Notre Dame they were #20 in the country. But at the end of the year they weren't rated. Did we beat a top 20 team or not? Most would say yes but I point to the absolute randomness and my utter disgust of Pre-Season poll rankings.

When we beat ND in the 2nd week of the season they are still rated because they are ALWAYS rated in the top 25. Are they always really a top25 team? NOPE.

So, we got committments from 3 4* recruits that became 5* recruits after we got the commits. So did we land 4* recruits or did we land 5* recruits?

Conversely, what happens if any of the 4* recruits we've gotten verbals from slide down to 3*. Did we recruit a 4* or a 3*?

Man, I've opened up my brain's Pandora's box!!! lol

Why does the #10 team fall in the rankings when they lose to the #1 team? Shouldn't the #1 team beat the #10 team? Just because #10 lost doesn't mean they aren't STILL the 10th best team. They just lost to the BEST team.

Bastards!

PostSubject: Re: Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend   Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
What I really care about is him staying healthy all year. That would help our team.

Whether he's rated the #1 QB or the #7 QB we already have him. The only thing #1 does is allow fans to tell other fans that we've got the #1 QB recruit in the country.

Man I sound like a grouchy old man!

Going a little farther, are the # of stars compared "comparitively" like beating a ranked team?

Just going on a tangent. If you aren't interest you might just want to stop reading here.

So let's say that when we beat Notre Dame they were #20 in the country. But at the end of the year they weren't rated. Did we beat a top 20 team or not? Most would say yes but I point to the absolute randomness and my utter disgust of Pre-Season poll rankings.

When we beat ND in the 2nd week of the season they are still rated because they are ALWAYS rated in the top 25. Are they always really a top25 team? NOPE.

So, we got committments from 3 4* recruits that became 5* recruits after we got the commits. So did we land 4* recruits or did we land 5* recruits?

Conversely, what happens if any of the 4* recruits we've gotten verbals from slide down to 3*. Did we recruit a 4* or a 3*?

Man, I've opened up my brain's Pandora's box!!! lol

Why does the #10 team fall in the rankings when they lose to the #1 team? Shouldn't the #1 team beat the #10 team? Just because #10 lost doesn't mean they aren't STILL the 10th best team. They just lost to the BEST team.

Bastards!

Questions that will haunt fans for all time! HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend   Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Morris can potentially solidify himself as #1 qb this weekend
Page 1 of 1