Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USC breathing down our necks...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

USC breathing down our necks... Empty
PostSubject: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Isaac, Dawson and now Tillman. Dawson and Tillman were just within the last week. Hands off our recruits m'fers!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Didn't we turn-down Dawson? And it was a given that Isaac would go elsewhere once Smith committed here. As for Tillman, you can't possibly expect us to get everyone one can you (nice thought but not realistic).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:07 am

Dawson and Tillman are both committed to Michigan.

Isaac is still deciding.

The twitter convo between Dawson and Tillman was interesting:

Tillman tweeted he had just received an offer from USC.

Dawson responded to it and with something like "they just offered you too?"

Tillman responded to him with "Yeah, too bad we're already blue bro!"

____

So, if I had to break that down, Tillman isn't going anywhere for sure. And I don't see Dawson going anywhere either, local boy from Cass Tech.....he's staying put, imho.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm

I notice it helps if you post a question or a reply in the correct thread.

So, what's up with this? I've been out a lot (those damn vacuums don't sell themselves!) and haven't heard or seen a dam thing.

Is it just USC offering kids? So what?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 pm

I'm confused, are we not in trouble now? There's still a really long time until signing day but hey...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Way to fuck up a thread boys. I have no idea what either of you are talking about.

@2nd is there a requirement on your computer that you respond to every thread you open? As Admin pointed out 2 of the 3 are commits. At least know what the hell you are talking about.

@Admin-I agree about Dawson with the Cass Tech connection. Still it is USC and they are back in business this year. They are a recruiting powerhouse and I do not trust Kiffin at all. Wouldn't be the first time a local boy went west. Speaking of which has Rojo committed yet?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:53 pm

You left ambiguity Willie, I wasn't sure what was going on. Thus the question mark in my original statement. Your post was unclear, and normally you have a good handle on what is going on. Thus my confusion regarding your post.

Wow, relax dude...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 pm

However 2nd, the question does still apply, is there a reason you feel the need to respond to each and every thread you look at?

I've noticed several ytimes opening up the forum and seeing your name as the last responder to the top15 items.

I mean, really dude, you just really don't have to reply to every single thing.

Now, Willie, I was confused by your post simply because I have been way too busy to keep track of things lately so I assumed Isaac had committed to USC and the other 2 had decommitted from Michigan.

I apologize for reading into it a little too much.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
However 2nd, the question does still apply, is there a reason you feel the need to respond to each and every thread you look at?

I've noticed several ytimes opening up the forum and seeing your name as the last responder to the top15 items.

Exactly Joe. Maybe there is a prize for highest post count. Admin are you holding out on us?

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Now, Willie, I was confused by your post simply because I have been way too busy to keep track of things lately so I assumed Isaac had committed to USC and the other 2 had decommitted from Michigan.

I apologize for reading into it a little too much.

I should have thrown in that they were offers. It was confusing.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Not sure if you have noticed but my day goes later than most peoples, it also begins later. I can't comment on a post? Wow, I thought that this was a discussion board. I also hadn't heard that Isaac committed anywhere so from the context of your post I had assumed he had. Dawson I confused with the last guy who Michigan told not to visit anymore, and Tillman I made an error (isn't he the guy that is commonly referred to as LTT).

And Willie, I do believe that joe has me in post count by almost 200 (no offense joe), so why was that even relevant here?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Just scroll down the front page of the forum. You have a sickness and the first step is admitting it.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Is that so wrong?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:31 pm

I will refrain from future responses to this thread so you can get the last word and we can end this thread.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

There are a handful of posters in this world that feel the need to respond to every post regardless of the subject.

Bo, you should consider how those posters are viewed.

And no one anywhere said you couldn't respond to a post. The subject is RESPONDING TO EVERY POST.

Which brings another point to mind, responding to one post is nowhere the same as responding to all the posts.

So when someone says something about you responding to every post it is nowhere near the same as you responding to one post. Or 2 posts. Or 5 posts.

'nuff

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 am

My issue is the large number of threads that get hijacked off topic due to 2ndcoming's posts, not the quantity of his posts.

Post all you want, that's why we're here, but please try to be informed and stay on topic.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:28 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Isaac, Dawson and now Tillman. Dawson and Tillman were just within the last week. Hands off our recruits m'fers!

I wouldn't be too worried about it, Hoke and his staff seem to sell these kids with honesty, and then they stay sold.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

Ok, back to topic.

There was a guy on Twitter who tweeted to Dawson and Tillman yesterday, asking them to please address the USC offers and if that will affect them. The guy said Michigan nation is worried.

They both responded that they are true blue, not going anywhere, and that BOTH will be enrolling early.

Once I'm on my actual computer I'll take a screen grab of it or something.

That all being said, this thread is over.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USC breathing down our necks...   USC breathing down our necks... Empty

Back to top Go down

USC breathing down our necks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: