Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... Empty
PostSubject: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:08 am

From yesterday/last night:

[now don't you appreciate my Twitter-stalking?]

Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... Screen13

If you're not familiar with Twitter, start by looking at the very bottom where the guy asks Dawson. Then go to the top and read down.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 am

Admin, for the record I see a great deal of difference in what you do with Twitter and what Ace Williams does.

Following recruits to get recruiting news and insights is one thing, following recruits in order to plaster their mistakes all over the internet and make a name for yourself is in a whole different ballpark IMO.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am

Oh, no doubt. That's BS.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:40 am

Good to see them still blue. This 2013 class could be really special if we can keep it together.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 am

I'm not very informative about previous recruiting classes (I'm always into recruiting come winter/spring, but I can't remember anything rankings-wise from the past), but if we can land a couple more kids to round out this class, would this technically be our best class ever?

At least from a star-rating perspective?

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 am

It's heading that way, at least according to Scout. Three 5* in March? Incredible.

PostSubject: Re: Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....   Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawson and Tillman not going anywhere....
Page 1 of 1