Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eGrandpa

ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go Empty
PostSubject: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 pm

that's too bad. Another dumb move by Clear Water Channel. I enjoyed his show "The OT" at 6pm the most. I don't mind Sean, who has annoying voice tone but not really a slappy, but Terp was the best. I think I'll still listen to Sean over the Huge, though.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:19 pm

That's too bad, though I rarely heard his show. I like Sean and 90% of his opinions.

PostSubject: Re: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
That's too bad, though I rarely heard his show. I like Sean and 90% of his opinions.

yeah, Sean is good also and better than the Huge. Terp was on at 6pm after Sean, though.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Huge really isn't a very tough act to follow...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Huge really isn't a very tough act to follow...

nobody probably saw this but one night I was on the 96.1 ESPN facebook page and the Huge (on his Bill Simonson SN) was on there flaming it about how much Terp sucks. Terp was on there arguing with him for a good 2 hours, mainly about ratings and sponsors and such. The next morning everything was deleted, though, from the facebook page. This was last fall. Anyways, it showed how immature the Huge was/
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

I know the Huge. He is a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go   ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN 96.1 Ryan Terpstra let go
Page 1 of 1