Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen

Go down 
+5
fishgoblue22
Admin
michmike
BetterThansparty
eGrandpa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
eGrandpa

OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen Empty
PostSubject: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 pm

she is hot as fuck

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18143154/bengals-cheerleader-indicted-on-two-sexual-abuse-charges
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 pm

LOL....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1040864-50-most-scandalous-cheeleaders/page/50

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 pm

How much you wanna bet that she went to school at sparty?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:56 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
How much you wanna bet that she went to school at sparty?

I'll bet my next pay stub (amount)---AGAINST her having gone to MSU. Her looks alone preclude that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Not everyone that 'sucks' went to MSU.

And fwiw, I think a HS boy has more control of their own decision in regards to hooking up with a teacher than a HS girl does.

Every guy in HS had a teacher he wanted to nail. Coincidentally, mine was my freshman English teacher, as well.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Not that hot at all.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kentucky-teacher-ben-gals-cheerleader-indicted-alleged-affair/t/story?id=16039069
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach (otherwise stated went to sparty)...

BTW, I got a chill down my spine when you said that you wanted to nail your Freshman English teacher in High School. My Freshman English teacher was a 60 year-old battle-ax with a full head of grey-hair.

When my Government teacher my Senior year had surgery and was off for like 3 months I did have a pretty hot permanent substitute. She wasn't the sharpest tack in the box though, and she did go to sparty....

Think about it, she can't find anyone better than a High School Freshman? She is sparty material.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Not that hot at all.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kentucky-teacher-ben-gals-cheerleader-indicted-alleged-affair/t/story?id=16039069

Mug shots can't be used....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Not everyone that 'sucks' went to MSU.

And fwiw, I think a HS boy has more control of their own decision in regards to hooking up with a teacher than a HS girl does.

Every guy in HS had a teacher he wanted to nail. Coincidentally, mine was my freshman English teacher, as well.

Yeah, you gotta wonder how much coercion (if any) was involved, LOL!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Not that hot at all.

Then neither can glam shots with 25 pounds of makeup.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:50 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Not that hot at all.

Then neither can glam shots with 25 pounds of makeup.

I guess just going by the picture in the CBS article, she has got an amazing body with great curves. People in the media are always tough to evaluate their looks. I say she's hot but not beautiful.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Good call grandpa

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:15 pm

I believe the term that you are looking for is "doable"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:25 pm

All I want to know is, where were all these ladies when i went to HS. I would have nailed her..hell yes.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 am

LOL...glad to see this story ended up here. The kid that pulled this off has street cred for a lifetime.

I have seen stories of female teachers that have done this and I do not get it. Some of them have been pretty good looking. Certainly not who you would think would be resorting to this behavior. It boggles my mind that they would do this. How hard is it to get laid as a female???
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I am by no means a psychiatrist   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am

WillieMfan wrote:
LOL...glad to see this story ended up here. The kid that pulled this off has street cred for a lifetime.

I have seen stories of female teachers that have done this and I do not get it. Some of them have been pretty good looking. Certainly not who you would think would be resorting to this behavior. It boggles my mind that they would do this. How hard is it to get laid as a female???

But my uneducated mind would think "control" comes into play there.

I never really pay attention but I wonder if ay of them are in a bad marriage.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen   OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 pm

It's not about just sex with teachers like this. It's more about power and doing something taboo. It's the rush that they get by doing something like this.

It's not just teachers either, rather all women. For some odd reason, I think it helps them fulfill a mother-hood role, women like to help raise men. It's a dichotomy really, they constantly complain about immature guys yet they seek the losers out. Female Social Workers are famous for it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down

OT: Hot NFL cheerleader/teacher sexually assaults horny teen
Page 1 of 1