Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I keep saying that Twitter is evil.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I keep saying that Twitter is evil. Empty
PostSubject: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Honestly, who cares what you are doing at 2:30 in the morning? Evidently your school does...

http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/technology/technolog/student-drops-f-bomb-twitter-gets-expelled-584344

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 am

Jim Rome said it best the other day. Twitter is a loaded gun. If you don't respect it; it will go off. It is not something you want to mess with when you are angry. I'm paraphrasing but it was something to that effect.

People will need to become more responsible or face the consequences. I am ok with it either way.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 am

Kicking puppies is evil also, so I choose not to do it. Nor do I go on a UM football forum and start a thread about it.

Just sayin'. clown

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46943248/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/?ocid=todmsnbc11

The kid looks like a douche. He should have been expelled for the gauged ears earlier...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

He looks like one of those POS kids whose sole purpose in life is to royally piss every authority figure off until the point they want to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

He looks nothing like me.... pirat

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:01 pm

hahaha nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I keep saying that Twitter is evil.   I keep saying that Twitter is evil. Empty

Back to top Go down

I keep saying that Twitter is evil.
Page 1 of 1