Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend!   Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Go Blue! I hope we pull off the upset!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend!   Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:22 pm

not as big a fan of BB like I used to be ..... but any win over the scumeyes is a great happening .... GO BLUE !!!!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: A win over OSU on their home court would be great.   Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm betting that Burke goes off since he'll be playing in front of a bunch of friends and family.

The real keys to this game are to slow down OSU's transition game, Timmy needs to get hot and stay hot and Morgan needs to be a real presence down low (on offense and defense).
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend!   Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't want to sound like a pessimist but I am fearing the worst tomorrow. I think we lack the physical presence to maintain Sullinger. I expect Morgan to be in foul trouble in the first 12 minutes. Expect to see the likes of McLimans quite a bit. Of course I hope I am wrong but OSU at home is a tough match up.
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Toughest Game of the Year   Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Ohio is the toughest team in the country at home. Unfortunately I see a double digit loss. Hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend!   Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big hoops gme against O$U this weekend!
Page 1 of 1