Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Sunny and 32 in EL this morning. THe wind is blustery though. Not unlike our Michigan fan on the other forum from Sin City! lol

Lazy day today. ALmost should roast something or put something in a crock pot today.

I hope all MICHIGAN FANS have an extra specially wonderful day today.

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 pm

whats up joe .... about 30 here in the great white north .... had a couple of inches overnight ..... nice winters day though with a little bit of sun ...
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Good Afternoon Joe   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Hope you and your family are doing well.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:31 pm

is that you Rob ...... if so glad to see you over here with all the Meeeeeechigan fans .... have you seen our buddy CRAP crying over on MLive about the new forum .... total moron as always !!!
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Yes Sir BO   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm using my Rivals nic on this forum. It's soooo good to get away from MLive. I believe this forum will allow us to get back to the business of Michigan Football. Good to see you posting.

GO BLUE*
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: right on Rob   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:40 pm

nice to talk Meeeeechigan footballl ..... don't miss the assholes on MLive at all .... do miss the good natured jabs with the respectful rival fans though ... would love to see a few allowed here to trade good natured but respectful jabs
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Would need to be an evaluation process   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 pm

One thing for sure, there are some sick MFer's on MLive. I hope that forum burns. MLive has nobody to blame but themselves. There was no need to allow the shit posters to destroy a once fine forum. Even Vegas is out of control.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm

I think that vegas is perhaps the biggest reason for the implosion on MLive .... he may be a Michigan fan .... but all his sparty posts and stupid predictions just invited the azzes and otsegos of the world to respond and stir shit up .... I for one would love for Mlive to go down and see all the so called moderators lose their jobs
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Tend to agree with you BO   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:52 pm

but the primary reason that forum turned to shit is WhatsYourDeal/MikeFrontal/TailGate/MichiganIntegrity/WalmyAppy and many other nics he fronted to promote his Michigan hate agenda.That F'n idiot has been posting 24/7 for 6 years to create chaos and promote OHIO. He's a sociopath. Probably a 30 year old kid living with his parents and never works.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: CRAP was always crap   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm

even with the new names his main theme was the walmart wolverine agenda ..... he drove away the good posters from TSIO .... hope he enjoys talking to himself and crying about this new forum
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Absolutely BO   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Again great to talk with you. I hope the founder of this site (screwosu I think) enjoys great success. It was a brilliant idea

Gonna run some errands. Talk to you later.

GO BLUE
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

talk later Rob .... GO BLUE !!!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I always hate   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
I think that vegas is perhaps the biggest reason for the implosion on MLive .... he may be a Michigan fan .... but all his sparty posts and stupid predictions just invited the azzes and otsegos of the world to respond and stir shit up .... I for one would love for Mlive to go down and see all the so called moderators lose their jobs

TO hope bad will on anyone. And the moderators were most likelly following orders.

Now, Bill Emkow is a different story. I know for a fact that he was contacted close to 30 times by posters complaining. He did nothing. If anyone hangs it should be him.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: I tried a couple of times too.   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:48 pm

I got sick of it and just started attacking them...begging to banned. Oh well, I like this forum so much better already. We can put our thoughts out there and peple can agree or disagree, but it won't be the hate that was on that forum.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: No 85, the hate   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 pm

won't be there.

I tried to start a good debate in the Playoffs post. Something like that or Decals on the helmet. Something where we all have opinions yet we can all get along at the end.

We need subjects like that.

We also need to recruit djwolverine. Or dj something. Cant remember if it was wolverine or what?

He gives the best trivia questions. Need to get him and a couple others that like trivia stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD AFTERNOON MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1