Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

#GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am

got this from Darren Rovell, CNBC sports reporter:

http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/157145

Pretty weird.

Better be gone by September.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am

It would look great without the stupid # in front of it.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Well, it's not exactly an ad. but I'm still not sure about it. I trust AD Brandon to do the right thing (whatever that is). But isn't that a type of self-promoting twitter thing? See, twitter is evil...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:58 am

Pretty sure that it's just for the Spring game, relax:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/041112aaa.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:32 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Pretty sure that it's just for the Spring game, relax:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/041112aaa.html

That's good. Ever since the team came out wearing those GOD awful uniforms against Sparty last year, I often worry that Brandon will show us another WTF surprise. The field should be left alone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 am

I think it would be cool to leave the GO BLUE on the field, but take off the awful hash tag.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 am

I'm indifferent about this really. If it helps the program and the university than go for it. Twitter (in spite what others may think of it) is such a big part of recruiting today. Seeing all of the recruits that go back and forth with each other. If they can unite everyone's tweets under one hashtag and make #GoBlue a trending topic players will take notice. Social Media is an extremely powerful tool, particularly with HS and college kids.

It's not like they are putting a gaudy logo of a product on the field. It is relevant and it promotes the school and program.

That said, if it is not on the field come fall I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....   #GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend.... Empty

Back to top Go down

#GOBLUE at 25-yard lines this weekend....
Page 1 of 1