Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Levenberry article ($) on ESPN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eGrandpa

Levenberry article ($) on ESPN Empty
PostSubject: Levenberry article ($) on ESPN   Levenberry article ($) on ESPN EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:27 am

it's pay-walled but it's got some good quotes. Sounds like Levenberry really enjoyed all the attention he was getting at the Spring game and how a lot of fans at the game knew who he was. Sounds like he's still planning to take his time with announcing, though.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/michigan/post?id=3994

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Levenberry article ($) on ESPN   Levenberry article ($) on ESPN EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 pm

what's the policy on posting pay site articles on here? I don't mind cutting and pasting but I know some people frown upon that? I think a forum poll along with a blessing from the mods and admin are in order first. Just let me know.

As far as the article goes I didn't know papa levenberry is a police officer. That only ups the discipline points that I had already given to EJ.

I was also surprised to hear that EJ's dad said that EJ has hinted to him that he could have possibly committed this weekend. I was under the impression that EJ was definitely holding off on committing until late summer. I wonder if the Gideon commit had something to do with that.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Levenberry article ($) on ESPN   Levenberry article ($) on ESPN EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm

The policy is to post whatever you wish.

The only bad thing that could happen would be if another premium user got pissed at you for doing it and went back to the premium site and narc'ed you out.

But the admin and mods wouldn't care, I'm sure.

PostSubject: Re: Levenberry article ($) on ESPN   Levenberry article ($) on ESPN EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
what's the policy on posting pay site articles on here? I don't mind cutting and pasting but I know some people frown upon that? I think a forum poll along with a blessing from the mods and admin are in order first. Just let me know.

As far as the article goes I didn't know papa levenberry is a police officer. That only ups the discipline points that I had already given to EJ.

I was also surprised to hear that EJ's dad said that EJ has hinted to him that he could have possibly committed this weekend. I was under the impression that EJ was definitely holding off on committing until late summer. I wonder if the Gideon commit had something to do with that.

I think this board would be pretty lenient on posting info on them since no outsider can see what's posted here unless they have a log-in name. I won't post the entire article but here is an interesting quote:

E.J. Levenberry has planned to announce his decision in August, but that is very tentative.

β€œTo be honest, I don't know,” Levenberry said. β€œI want to do it in August, but if I'm not ready I might do it at the U.S. Army (All American) Game or later.”

This is interested since our class could be nearly full by the US Army game and obviously we have a ton of LB commits already.

The article really makes it sound like there are no other schools really in the lead or on top of Michigan at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levenberry article ($) on ESPN   Levenberry article ($) on ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

Levenberry article ($) on ESPN
Page 1 of 1