Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!

Go down 
+7
bluenote
MichiganFootball13
WolverineHistorian
Go_Blue
Admin
CharlotteGuy
joe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm

GOt a call last night and my son who attended Michigan said I was, once again, going to be a Grampa!

This is his second wife and conception was supposed to be impossible for deals he didn't even explain to me nor did I need to know.

So we have another WOLVERINE coming into the world!!!!!! Due around the first of OCTOBER. Damn kid better not choose a Sayerday eh?

I'm excited for him. He's got 10 year old twins and a 6 year old. She has a 13 year old, 10 year old and a 7 year old. Holy Shit!!!

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Congrats St.Joe!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Awesome, Joe, congrats!!!

Sounds like a wild house with all those kids!

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Congrats Joe!! Make sure your son plays The Victors every night so the baby can hear it and be able to sing it upon entry into the Blue Nation!!

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Sounds like they're doing the Brady Bunch deal plus another baby. Congrats to them and to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks guys!!!!

We're pretty excited

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Sounds like you will have enough for some good thanksgiving day football teams!
Back to top Go down
bluenote

bluenote

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Congrats dude!

No man is more important than The Team.
No coach is more important than The Team.
The Team, The Team, The Team
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Congratulations. Love hearing that another Michigan fan is on the way.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:34 am

TheBigHouse wrote:
Congratulations. Love hearing that another Michigan fan is on the way.

True, true---but, grandPa (to-be) Joe, just make damned sure he or she does turn out a Michigan fan, considering where you're "domiciled" these days...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:44 am

Oh, he/she will. My son is a MICHIGAN GRAD. I wouldn't be the one to kick the kid's ass if it became something else

joe

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:46 am

BTW Mike, you would really be surprised at the amount of MICHIGAN gear you see here in EL. It's everywhere. The only place I don't see it is when I drive through campus to look at chicks! lol

Other than that, if I go to the store I see Michigan fans. Church? Michigan Fans. Gas station? Michigan fans.

It's not as bad as it would seem.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:57 am

Congrats stjoe, that is truly a blessing!

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:26 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
BTW Mike, you would really be surprised at the amount of MICHIGAN gear you see here in EL. It's everywhere. The only place I don't see it is when I drive through campus to look at chicks! lol

Other than that, if I go to the store I see Michigan fans. Church? Michigan Fans. Gas station? Michigan fans.

It's not as bad as it would seem.

Geez, Joe, (there in EL) that would be a fruitless waste of gasoline...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:28 pm

As someone who grew up 45 minutes east of east landfill I can agree that there are a few Michigan fans in east landfill. As it turns out, I was in Okemos (right next door to east landfill) this morning but I still saw a ton of sparty gear. That area is mostly sparty, but as Joe said, you will see Michigan stuff here and there. Most likely there are few alumni living in the area (the Capital is right next door) and the rest of the Michigan fans are just agitators who are going against the "norm" in that area. And Joe, evidently you've never seen me riding down "Farm Lane" (yes that is an actual road on spartys campus) with my windows down blasting "The Victors". Ya know, everyone says that sparty students/fans are really cool but you could of fooled me with all of the middle-fingers I saw...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Actually mike the MAC chicks are fairly hot.

joe

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:31 pm

<Cough cough> I would NEVER do something like that Bo. lol

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Everyone here has seen my utter hatred for that day-care, and to tell you the truth, that doesn't even scratch the surface. Remember, I cheer (reluctantly but it is an actual cheer) for ohio when they go against sparty in anything...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!   GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT NEWS FOR THIS MICHIGAN FAN!!!
Page 1 of 1