Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all!   Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all! EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:05 am

It's just another Sayerday until fall baby! one week closer.

The first one really has me nervous. I guess we find out right away where we stand in the country.

I hope all MICHIGAN FANS have a wonderful day today!!!!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all!   Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all! EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:40 am

Morning, Joe.

Today just already seems like a great day. ND and Ohio both in trouble, we're still getting better.

Moved my younger brother out of the dorms yesterday in Bloomington. First time I had gone back since I left...now I remember why: I miss it like hell. The jealousy I felt as I looked around and saw younger kids there
(including my brother) was borderline alarming.

Anyway, it was a 12-hr trip on the nose. Thankfully he had a lot of his crap ready to go. Still an awful drive there and back on 31.

Not sure what the plan is for today yet.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all!   Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all! EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:00 am

It was around this time last year that Tattoo gate broke. And eventually the Dennis Talbot stuff too. The Sports Illustrated story was published on Memorial Day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all!   Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Sayerday Mornin' to Y'all!
Page 1 of 1