Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok, so I've seen the different arguements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Ok, so I've seen the different arguements Empty
PostSubject: Ok, so I've seen the different arguements   Ok, so I've seen the different arguements EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

about having most of the recruiting done for 2013. Some say it's great we have them tied up. Some saying we could miss out on bigger fish or we could miss on u and comers in their senior season.

So, one thing I read on Tremendous is that 79 of the ESPN Top150 have already committed.

What this means is it isn't just Michigan that thinks this is a good thing but many many schools think it's the right thing.

Now, I also go and look at the ESPN Top150 and see the names of the schools that have the majority of these committments.

Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Ohio, USC, OU.

So tell me what you think. Do the teams that have the majority of the Top150 committments already sewn up generally suck? Are they generally average? Above average? Or are these teams historically good teams?

I hope you read between my lines.

BetterThansparty

Ok, so I've seen the different arguements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, so I've seen the different arguements   Ok, so I've seen the different arguements EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

So I'm hoping that you are correct, conventional wisdom points to your arguments/statements looking good for Michigan. Maybe admin is just rubbing off on me but I'm cautious. God I hope my cautions are pointless.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Ok, so I've seen the different arguements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: