Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!!   BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:14 pm

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7945482/big-12-sec-champions-play-new-year-bowl-game

SEC and Big 12 just announced new plan to begin playing BCS bowl versus each other beginning in 2014 (conf champs, obviously).

So, you've got B1G and Pac 12 to the Rose every year, and those two conferences playing.

Good move my Big 12, GREAT MOVE. Locks in their 'worth' for at least the next 7 years (game begins in 2014, 5-year contract).

I love this. I just love it.

Our beloved Rose Bowl is intact, boys!!!!

So, no matter what, if we win the B1G, the worst we'll ever do is be in Pasadena, per the usual.

Blueroses3

BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!!   BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:43 pm

What's this about dropping one of the Florida bowls and replacing it with "the Pinstripe Bowl"?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!!   BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm

It's not the same though w/out the B!G & PAC match-up.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!!   BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BELOVED ROSE BOWL INTACT!!!!! SEC AND BIG12 TO BEGIN NEW JAN 1 TRADITION!!!!!
Page 1 of 1