Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl? Empty
PostSubject: M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?   M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:32 am

According to mgoblue.com Hoke, Brandon, Beilien, mens & womens lax coaches, mens soccer coach are in Phoenix today, SF tomorrow, and LA wed. If you live in area, you can meet the coaches for lunch, shake hands, they will talk about their teams, etc.

Have a friend who works for athletic dept., talked to yesterday, he said seniors will go to LA later this week, they will do volunteer work for one of the area hospitals, Coach Hoke will also take seniors to Rose Bowl to get a tour, then take them to dinner at Lawry's restaurant, which I believe is the place the Rose Bowl teams go to dinner. I'm pretty sure Hoke is using this trip as motivation to the seniors, this is where you can be, with all the perks, next dec./jan 1st.

I don't have a link, sorry. I have looked at mgoblue.com, annarbor.com, detroit free press & news, haven't seen anything. I simply going by what my friend told me.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?   M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Great inside info...thanks for sharing.

I like this move by Hoke, too.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?   M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Extra benefits? I'm sure there is a loophole for this trip. Maybe the charity thing.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?   M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:47 pm

No fish, he said the extra perks would be the bowl game. He wants them to see what they could have with a successful season.

Now, how are they getting out there later this week? That is probably the charity angle. And of course they'd have to feed them while they volunteered don'tcha know? lol

PostSubject: Re: M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?   M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

M coaches west coast tour. Are seniors also going to LA & Rose Bowl?
Page 1 of 1