Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  Empty
PostSubject: Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.    Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  Umfb_s11

"I'm not trying to get bulletin board information, but I guess I'm past that point," former Michigan football offensive lineman Steve Everitt said Friday during WTKA's "Mott Takeover" event. "They're stuck with that quarterback (sophomore Braxton Miller) for the next two or three years, that's fine with me. He throws worse than (Tim) Tebow. I see us torturing them for the next three years."

"I say that we build on this year," Everitt said, "and we split their wig every year for the next 20 years."

Story: http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/former-michigan-football-players-see-wolverines-torturing-urban-meyer-and-ohio-state-in-coming-years/?cmpid=mlive-@mlive-wolverines

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  076dfd11

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  26069811
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.    Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Blue blood runs deep, obviously...
Back to top Go down

Steve Everitt is the man, obviously.
Page 1 of 1