Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!

Go down 
+7
napaeus
WillieMfan
booboo
BoulderMBlue
BOLEACH7
1umgoblue85
joe
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:17 am

How's EVERYONE this fine morning?

28 and snowy here in beautiful Southwestern Michigan. Getting all the way up to 31 today.

Started something in the crock pot yesterday....

Ground beef, leftover brisket, leftover pork tenderloin, a pork chop I needed to use up.

SO I threw all that shit in a crock and cooked it down. Added 4 cans of onion and garlic tomatoes, 2 small onions chopped and 4 onions whole. several cloves of garlic, and I have an herb mix of all the shit I grow (Basil, oregano, thyme, sage, rosemary, chives, etc)

So now I have a crock filled with tons of meat and some rtomatoes and oh yeah mushrooms.

So I think I'll split it 4 ways.

1 will use noodles and make sorta Goulash.

1 I'll add shit to make it into chili

then I'll take the other 2 and save it to make what I call Shit-A-Baboli. We buy one of those Baboli pizza shells and put this mixture on it with some ham and pepperoni. Mozzerella on top and it's a pizza. (sorta) Someone asked me what I called it and I just said "Hell, I don't know. I just threw a bunch of shit on a baboli shell. I guess you could call it ShitABaboli!"

So from that time on that's what we called it.

Ok, I'm done! lol

Now I'm hungry. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 am

GM StJoe, 42 here in MD warming up to 50 or so. Beats the winter we had 2 years ago with more than 75 inches of snow in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Oh, and the old board has 5 posts since midnight...   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

all by guess who...WYD talking to himself LMAO!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:27 am

couple more inches overnight here in the great white north ..... couple more inches today .... took till late January but winter has finally arrived .... oh welll nothing we haven't seen before ..... btw Joe what time is supper ????
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: The real story   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:44 am

1umgoblue85 wrote:
all by guess who...WYD talking to himself LMAO!

I didn't even sign on over there this morning.

What's that tell ya?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Well ,lessee Bo   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
couple more inches overnight here in the great white north ..... couple more inches today .... took till late January but winter has finally arrived .... oh welll nothing we haven't seen before ..... btw Joe what time is supper ????

It's about a 5 hour drive for you. We can have it whenever you want! lol
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Awesome JOE   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am

Still LOL*
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 pm

thanks joe ..... I appreciate it .... LOL
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Good morning M fans. Just registered on this forum, love it!!
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Good morning M fans. Just registered on this forum, love it!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: welcome BOO BOO   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 pm

who were you on MLive if you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
who were you on MLive if you don't mind me asking

Yea kind of wish people would keep their mlive name or something similar.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: agree Willie    GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 pm

nice to see the old names that I have known fopr some 5 years .... but hey this is a non combative forum .... LOL
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Lol at Bo   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:15 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
nice to see the old names that I have known fopr some 5 years .... but hey this is a non combative forum .... LOL

You've been lookin for a good fight since you got here! lol
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 pm

its just that ..... I was so used to getting banned on MLive after battles ..... especially with CRAP ... I slowly learnt to tone it down a bit .... I guess I am yearning for a good ole banning .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
napaeus

napaeus

PostSubject: Good monring Joe   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Snowing like crazy here in the SE corner of the mitten, but it seems to be melting as fast as it hits the ground. I was gonna go out for a short hike today, but maybe I will skip it, go get me a boboli and see if I can find any good recruiting news.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: 69 degrees at 9:50 in the morning   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 pm

should get up to 78 here today in San Diego.

Does anyone know if we are going to have the chat tool working during the basketball game?
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: 69 blah, blah,blah   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 pm

78 blah, blah blah. Sunny blah, blah, blah.....

That kind of talk will get you band sandyeggo since I'm looking out my window at snow, snow, snow.

I'm jealous!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: Or, Banned   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:00 pm

not Band. my bad
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:02 pm

oh oh are we going to have our first banning ..... LOL ..... thought for sure I would get that
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I'm there   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
should get up to 78 here today in San Diego.

Does anyone know if we are going to have the chat tool working during the basketball game?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm

mjagger1 wrote:
78 blah, blah blah. Sunny blah, blah, blah.....

That kind of talk will get you band sandyeggo since I'm looking out my window at snow, snow, snow.

I'm jealous!!!!!!!!

yep, now I've gotta figure out which pair of shorts I'm going to wear to go surfing in after the game.

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I think I can safely speak for many here   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm

KISS OUR ASSES!
Back to top Go down
mjagger1

mjagger1

PostSubject: I was out there    GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm

the first week of January, first time. Loved it. Too bad I can't talk my wife into moving.
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Good Morning Joe   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Hope all is well with you and your family.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:55 pm

whats up Rob , how are things going .... hope we end up with a great finish to recruiting
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Hey BO   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Watching the recruitment of Garnett illustrates the thin margin of error related to decisions by 18 year old kids. Brady has done a great job pulling this recruiting class together. Definitely a top 5 class but a bit light on the D line side.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 pm

hopefully the addition of Henry will help if he commits .... would love to see that Glennville pipeline opened up fully to Meeechigan ... we all know that cryer won't last long with the win at all cost mentality of the scumeyes
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Urban Meyer has issues   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Bottom line with Meyer, He either lied to the media or has health issues. I believe he lied to the media because he knew Florida was gonna plummet with limited talent and Nick Saban ready to kick his ass.

Brady will do well against Meyer. Urban is a stop gap measure for Ohio which is in a downward spiral.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm

agree on cryer .... lol at the trolls saying it was all over when he signed ..... he is slimey in that all of a sudden after months he is all well to go into the firestorm that is ohio .... and I guess he has spent enough quality time with his family !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GOOD MORNING MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next