Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't get the WR situation...We land

Go down 
+3
the artist formally known
BetterThansparty
exmichresident
7 posters
AuthorMessage
exmichresident

Don't get the WR situation...We land Empty
PostSubject: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Shane Morris and we don't have a top 20 WR??? Ok, I know that Treadwell may be on board but I'm surprised we haven't done better. The coaches must really like the ones on board.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Maybe it's just me or could it possibly be because there are no potential Michigan men out there to be recruited? Pretty sure that we don't want a Chris Carter, Deion Sanders, or Terrell Owens head-case at Michigan regardless of talent. I noticed it as well but if the good guys aren't quality people and the 4-stars out there aren't good enough (that didn't sound right but you know what I mean) for us then we'll take a pass.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 am

The reasopn for tyhis may be that we don't have a true throwing QB right now . The WR situation may change after Morris gets the starting job sometime in 2014. The WR really was an upgrade once Michigan became a passong team in the 90's with Henne and Elvis and Brady. When the current staff decide they will throw the ball again we'll see a WR upgrade in Recruiting.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:26 am

I'm not that concerned about WR. If you can run the ball with consistency, and force the other team to cheat up to stop the run, most WR can get open in one on one coverage.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm

You build a house slowly. You lay the foundation and then build up. You might have a great piece of artwork ready to hang on the wall, but until the house is finished, you don't know how to compliment it. Every step changes the house. From foundation (lines) to framing (LB's Safety's etc) to electrical and plumbing (coaches and ST's) then when you start to sheetrock and do the carpentry, you start to see the picture. You know where to place all the important stuff. You begin to see the house completed. And let's not forget the Roof (which went on way before). The amazing thing about building anything is how bit by bit it ll comes together. And if you do it right, you have made a Great House that will stand for a long time. You make that house by using quality people and watching every aspect of the build, like a fricking hawk. And it all starts with quality materials (players) and quality contractors(coaches).

All is good in AA!! Go Blue!!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Don't forget location. Don't build a house around a lot of arsonists (east landfill). When was the last time they had sustained success?

Good analogy Go_Blue!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 am

what happens when you get trashy neighbors (sparty) or criminals (O$U) or pedophiles (PSU) or that creepy neighbor that doesn't talk to anyone and no one seems to notice (Indy) living in your neighborhood?

Last question, do I go back to war with my neighbor because the property line is wrong or do I just thank my lucky stars Toledo is part of Ohio.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Don't knock Toledo. Mad I grew up in that area and can tell you there are a lot of maize and blue fans there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get the WR situation...We land   Don't get the WR situation...We land Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't get the WR situation...We land
Page 1 of 1