Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon Empty
PostSubject: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:19 pm

He's said repeatedly throughout his recruitment that he would wait awhile to decide...

but today he sent shockwaves through Twitterverse when he tweeted that his decision is 'coming soon'.

That's nothing but great news for us. Recently he named his top list, and made it clear that Michigan was the leader. He also found out today (maybe yesterday) the Shane Morris will be his QB in The Opening this week (started today).

If Shane has a good showing, and keeps Treadwell happy throughout the week with balls his direction, expect a commitment from 'Quon in the very near future.

Some are prediciting as early as this week at The Opening.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 pm

That's what I'm hearing...

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Laquon-Treadwell-is-committing-to-Michigan-this-weekend-says-fellow-recruit-10-2-2732
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:51 pm

I heard from a buddy that Treadwell said something along the lines of committing to be with his main man or boy or whatever. Then he tweeted a few minutes later for Shane to holler at him because he had news. Then he twitted something alone the lines of knowing he was going to be playing with the classe's best QB.

I don't have twitter and this is all second hand hearsay from a passing conversation I had so take it for what it's worth but the signs seem to be pointing to him committing to UM soon.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:46 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
That's what I'm hearing...

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Laquon-Treadwell-is-committing-to-Michigan-this-weekend-says-fellow-recruit-10-2-2732

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I linked an Ace post and just realized it. OK, take it for what it's worth. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 am

I think I know what you may be talking about but can you clarify what is wrong with ACE? I thought people looked to him quite a bit...did something happen, I have been out of town almost all of June so I may have missed something.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 am

There are two Aces. The one on mgoblog is good and accurate. The one on chat sports is a tool that copies crap from forums and if it comes true claims to be the first to report it, but if it is false claims he got bad info from his "insiders".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:19 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
There are two Aces. The one on mgoblog is good and accurate. The one on chat sports is a tool that copies crap from forums and if it comes true claims to be the first to report it, but if it is false claims he got bad info from his "insiders".

Ding Ding Ding.

Pretty much spot on.

I've never been a member of any of the paysites, so I've never been able to compare his work to those (and what gets copied or stolen), but general consensus agrees with Fish.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 am

The one thing I would also add about the "bad Ace" is he will occasionally try to start controversy where there is none. The Twitter story he did a while back is what I am thinking of. After the one kid from NJ (I think he was from NJ) tweeted some offensive stuff. Ace tried to turn it into a scandal that is rocking college sports. Sensationalist journalism at it's worst.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Bad Ace or not, I think the general consensus across all of the boards and sites I've been visiting is that we should be on commit watch this weekend.

Would love to get Treadwell on-board sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:22 pm

I agree that the tea leaves are pointing to Michigan. I thought at one time he was going to wait a while to make a decision. Possibly the AA game. Anyone remember this?

I am hoping IF he does commit this weekend that he stays committed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:32 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I agree that the tea leaves are pointing to Michigan. I thought at one time he was going to wait a while to make a decision. Possibly the AA game. Anyone remember this?

I am hoping IF he does commit this weekend that he stays committed.

Yeah he originally didn't plan to announce until his football season (maybe even after it?). Either way, it wasn't supposed to be until the fall at the earliest.

According to him, he woke up 'with a feeling' yesterday morning. Here's some video with Laquon talking to Sam Webb at the airport yesterday: http://michigan.scout.com/2/1200429.html

That's part 1. Part 2 of the interview is reserved for Scout Insiders (not this guy).

Anyway, I think he's ours. If so, I think that locks up a Top 3 recruiting class for 2013.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 am

No Treadwell commitment coming in the near future-

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/michigan/post?id=5286&_slug_=wr-treadwell-to-decide-on-random-day&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fblog%2fcolleges%2fmichigan%2fpost%3fid%3d5286%26_slug_%3dwr-treadwell-to-decide-on-random-day%26utm_source%3dtwitterfeed%26utm_medium%3dtwitter

Wonder what changed. Sounds like he and Morris have been connecting a lot at The Opening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon   All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon Empty

Back to top Go down

All signs pointing towards a Treadwell commitment soon
Page 1 of 1