Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scouting Michigan's Offense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Scouting Michigan's Offense Empty
PostSubject: Scouting Michigan's Offense   Scouting Michigan's Offense EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 am

Again, lots of talent, but the WR's are a question mark. I think the offense will be pretty good as long as the OL can stay healthy.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120829/SPORTS0201/208290312/1131/sports0201/Scouting-Michigan-offense
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Michigan's Offense   Scouting Michigan's Offense EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:50 am

I am less worried about the o-line than I once was. It is possible to start on the line as a freshmen and we have a couple of really good ones. Currently there aren't any listed on the two deep. I think we are deeper than what people give us credit for. Still I hope guys stay healthy and we do not have to play any before they are ready.

The passing worries me. Not just because of the wr's. We could have Jerry Rice playing for us and it won't matter if DR is throwing picks and over/under throwing wr's. Soon we will see how much DR has improved. I hope it is a lot. Way too many int's last year.

Let's hope they watched a lot of film on the Patriots in the offseason. They do not have any premiere receivers (maybe Welker) but they do just fine in the passing game. Maybe Michigan can use Gallon and Dileo like Welker.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Michigan's Offense   Scouting Michigan's Offense EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Let's hope they watched a lot of film on the Patriots in the offseason. They do not have any premiere receivers (maybe Welker) but they do just fine in the passing game. Maybe Michigan can use Gallon and Dileo like Welker.

The Pats also have a Hall of Fame QB that is as smart as any QB in the history of the game and can throw with pin point precision. What's his name again? Oh yaeh.. ha ha!

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Michigan's Offense   Scouting Michigan's Offense Empty

Back to top Go down

Scouting Michigan's Offense
Page 1 of 1