Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Will seems confident

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uofmchris

Big Will seems confident Empty
PostSubject: Big Will seems confident   Big Will seems confident EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/08/will_campbell_confident_michig.html#incart_mrt

The more quotes I read from the team heading into Saturdays showdown, the more and more confident I am in this team giving it their all.

They are NOT buying into the 'underdog' hype the media has put on them. They believe they are the better team, and as Hoke said himself : 'I like Michigan' in this game.

GO BLUE

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Big Will seems confident   Big Will seems confident EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm

uofmchris wrote:
The more quotes I read from the team heading into Saturdays showdown, the more and more confident I am in this team giving it their all.

You put that rather well. That is, by any stretch of the imagination, the most we or anyone could ever ask of our team.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Big Will seems confident   Big Will seems confident EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Both Will and Kenny sounding confident. I don't know what to think. I am not used to seeing these kinds of quotes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Will seems confident   Big Will seems confident Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Will seems confident
Page 1 of 1