Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can bet your ass...

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
uofmchris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
uofmchris

You can bet your ass... Empty
PostSubject: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Michigan players know what MSU players said about Denard.

All I gotta say is....WATCH OUT!

WATCH OUT.

This team is gonna bounce back real quick. Chip on their shoulder. Bulletin Board material. Fire under their ass. However you want to put it...

WATCH OUT.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:41 pm

What concerns me is if they don't control their emotions. Things could get out of control real quick...

(yes I worry over nothing)

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Hope you are right Chris. It's bad enough that they have beat us 4 years in a row but to say this stuff better make them pissed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Agreed.

And Dantonio knows it wasn't a good move, hence his harsh response to it today.

Let's face it, it was the bulletin board material we gave them that turned this series around (Mike Hart's famous Little Borther comment). I guarantee MD has used this as material for motivation the last four years.

Now we have something.

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

The truth is we shouldn't NEED bulletin board material. We never have before. We were just flat out better. Hoke is going to put this rivalry back where it needs to be. Good solid games with UM victories and the occasional little bro win (just to keep him coming back...kind of like 1 good drive or putt in 18 holes) So I just have to say, screw Sparty...they can kiss my Maize and Blue ass.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:41 am

Go_Blue wrote:
kind of like 1 good drive or putt in 18 holes

LOL....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 am

MSU is gettin what they want, that is Michigan attention, and becomming a rival ahead of ND and O$U

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

But they aren't, well they are in my mind but I'm hockey first and foremost.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can bet your ass...   You can bet your ass... Empty

Back to top Go down

You can bet your ass...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: