Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY feelings after 2 games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueNectarine

MY feelings after 2 games Empty
PostSubject: MY feelings after 2 games   MY feelings after 2 games EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:21 pm

First off, the only way we were going to beat Bama was for Denard to throw the ball well. You can't run on Bama and if Denard passed well, the defense would be off the field. Also, losing Countess was a BIG deal! He was a lockdown corner which basically means you can put another guy in the box to stop the run. Finally, no chance with the 2 inside LBs we played against Bama (Demens and Morgan). #44, could be the worst LB I have seen at Michigan...he just never makes a play....
ON to AFA. Same inside LBs, AFA perfectly run option offense and the game is tight. The goofy spread stuff works against non-quality teams, so of course Denard has a huge game, and Funchess, gardner and gallon make up a good 3WR/TE set......FINALLY, the inside LBs get replaced with Bolden and Ross and we hang on....
So today where are we? Mattison and Hoke are the types who only care about performance in terms of playing time....I think they see that the guys they recruited are REAL PLAYERS (i.e. can play in the NFL)...so I see the team rebounding with a huge win at UMASS and probably eking one out against ND based on Denard's performance....the MSU game will be the tell-all...can Denard throw? because the WR/TEs are there.....I like our chances if so....and in terms of the running game...well, look at most NFL teams...running is devalued like crazy...why? because NFL coaching (i.e. Saban, and his disciples - like Dantonio) shut it down!....so in the end, I am optimistic because I think our 3 WR/TEs help Denard alot and we go to the ROse Bowl!

GO BLUE

MY feelings after 2 games View;_ylt=A0PDoS_eb1pPq10AW..JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dblue%2Bnectarine%26fr%3Dytff1-sunm%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=128&h=160&imgurl=cache2.artprintimages.com%2Fp%2FMED%2F14%2F1466%2FD57Q000Z%2Fart-print%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-nectarine-with-blue-background.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.art.com%2Fgallery%2Fid--a54591%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-posters.htm&size=9.7+KB&name=Nectarine+with+Blue+Background&p=blue+nectarine&oid=d9154da3a7c579113add2128567c8d8a&fr2=piv-web&fr=ytff1-sunm&rw=blue+nectarine&tt=Nectarine%2Bwith%2BBlue%2BBackground&b=0&ni=96&no=4&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=12aku0pmh&sigb=138dd6ui3&sigi=13mvpvgq7&
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: MY feelings after 2 games   MY feelings after 2 games EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 pm

I like your optimism, wish that I could share in it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: MY feelings after 2 games   MY feelings after 2 games EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 am

Right now I dont think they beat ND or MSU. Maybe they will get their legs under them by the end of the year and take down OSU....
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: MY feelings after 2 games   MY feelings after 2 games EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:17 am

MSU worries me, ND does not. Have you seen them play? Not very good. They blew out a bad Navy team, but struggled at home vs a not very good Purdue team.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: MY feelings after 2 games   MY feelings after 2 games EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:20 am

See My review on the next thread , wish I could share your optimism. Think you might have to take of those Maze and Blue glasses and come back to the real world. Cool

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY feelings after 2 games   MY feelings after 2 games Empty

Back to top Go down

MY feelings after 2 games
Page 1 of 1