Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After 2 games he is my review of Michigan

Go down 
+3
BlueNectarine
fishgoblue22
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage

After 2 games he is my review of Michigan Empty
PostSubject: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:15 am

If they win 6 game with that defense, I wiull be surprised, The line was manhandled by Alabama, and out flanked by Air Force, They made just enough plays to win that game, but the tackling and the coverage were very sub par. The offense looked okay but lets face it The Air Force D.Backs are not MSU, or OSU quality. Think they win UMASS Iowa,NW and maybe Purdue. ND, MSU, OSU,NEB . All the other games are up in the air. They gotta get that defense together, 2 game and they givenup a ton of yardage, Missed tackles,blown asignments. Evil or Very Mad confused

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 am

They can beat ND, NEB, Purdue, Iowa, UMASS, and NW pretty easily I think. But MSU and OSU worry me.
Back to top Go down
BlueNectarine

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 am

I think you are forgetting about last year....we basically weren't very good early on defense either...now losing countess hurts, but I have a feeling another freshman (i.e. richardson) will step up at CB. Our LBs with Bolden and Ross are better and I think Pee wee will take over in another game or two for our line....I TRUST Hoke and Mattison fully, it sometimes takes a few games to get it going....

After 2 games he is my review of Michigan View;_ylt=A0PDoS_eb1pPq10AW..JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dblue%2Bnectarine%26fr%3Dytff1-sunm%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D4&w=128&h=160&imgurl=cache2.artprintimages.com%2Fp%2FMED%2F14%2F1466%2FD57Q000Z%2Fart-print%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-nectarine-with-blue-background.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.art.com%2Fgallery%2Fid--a54591%2Fnancy-s-mueller-shepherd-posters.htm&size=9.7+KB&name=Nectarine+with+Blue+Background&p=blue+nectarine&oid=d9154da3a7c579113add2128567c8d8a&fr2=piv-web&fr=ytff1-sunm&rw=blue+nectarine&tt=Nectarine%2Bwith%2BBlue%2BBackground&b=0&ni=96&no=4&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=12aku0pmh&sigb=138dd6ui3&sigi=13mvpvgq7&
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Blue does have a point (but don't get me wrong, I'm floored by how bad this D has been so far). They looked pretty bad against WMU last season...thankfully there were two defensive scores. But the Broncos controlled that game offensively for much of it.

It's our run blocking that is just so shockingly bad.

261 YPG we're giving up....good for 113th IN THE COUNTRY.

exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Beating ND and NEB easy? I'm not so sure about that. I'm not stalking you either fish.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:34 pm

One other point to keep in mind about the Air Force game. We really outplayed them and should have had a big lead at the half. I thought the interception was a pretty well thrown ball (just a litte high) that went right threw Smith's hands. He has to make that catch. We had an 11 point lead at that point and were driving again. Huge shift in momentum. Also the clock management at the end of the half was embarassing. I was shocked that Denard and Hoke just let the clock run down while they had two timeouts in their pocket. I don't expect to see that again. If we went into the half up 21-3 or better, I think people's feelings would be a lot different about this game. However, we didn't, so on the heels of the Alabama debacle people are pretty upset, I can definitely understand that.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 am

jjabilene wrote:
One other point to keep in mind about the Air Force game. We really outplayed them and should have had a big lead at the half. I thought the interception was a pretty well thrown ball (just a litte high) that went right threw Smith's hands. He has to make that catch. We had an 11 point lead at that point and were driving again. Huge shift in momentum. Also the clock management at the end of the half was embarassing. I was shocked that Denard and Hoke just let the clock run down while they had two timeouts in their pocket. I don't expect to see that again. If we went into the half up 21-3 or better, I think people's feelings would be a lot different about this game. However, we didn't, so on the heels of the Alabama debacle people are pretty upset, I can definitely understand that.

Agree. There wasn't a second in that game that I thought UM could lose. AF couldn't stop UM, really. UM stopped themselves. Only time I got upset was when ABC lost the feed and then when they came back they were showing USC/Syracuse for a few plays. But I wasn't worried that UM would lose. Not once.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:08 am

66 points against in two games "ain't too good"!

PostSubject: Re: After 2 games he is my review of Michigan   After 2 games he is my review of Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

After 2 games he is my review of Michigan
Page 1 of 1