Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? Empty
PostSubject: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:45 am

And, who isnt?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 am

Stribling, the Cass Tech (Lewis, Dawson) boys and Conley are all having solid years (especially Stribling and Conley, the two kids everyone was 'iffy' about when they committed. They've come on big time and look the part. Most folks saying we made out like bandits on those two).

Morris has been mediocre, unfortunately.

That's really all I personally have for now.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am

How is the team around Morris? Is he under constant pressure?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 am

I was really only able to watch the Pioneer game (and it was blurry, really). Looks like he doesn't have much help around him really.

They went down to Ohio last week (I believe it was last week) to play a top-flight team and got absolutely dominated.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 am

Yea they were playing St Eds near Cleveland. I believe they are top 20 in the country or close to it.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm

I have heard the criticism of Morris, but if he doesnt have any help, you cant expect him to light everyone up. Life will be easier for him at Michigan.

Glad to hear Stribling is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?   Michigan recruits. Who is playing well? Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan recruits. Who is playing well?
Page 1 of 1