Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 am

It's rainy and dreary here in East Landfill. But it's supposed to clear up today.

Any tailgate from home plans tomorrow? I haven't even thought of what I'm doing.

It should be an easy one tomorrow but if RR taught me anything it's that no game is easy any more.

I hope all MICHIGAN FANS have a fabulous day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:39 am

Rainy here in Indianapolis too. Also supposed to clear up by around 1.

French onion soup for ghe game tomorrow.

Also some chips and snickity snacks. And of course Miller Lite.

Hoping to see a lot of Bellomy tomorrow. I'd love to be able to relax for a second half and just enjoy drinking some beers.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 am

French Onion sounds good! I haven't made that in a while.

It actually stopped raining about 6:00am and now the sun isout. It's a beautiful late summer day.

Looking forward to tomorrow. As you said, I sure hope we get to relax the 2nd half. (maybe even the 2nd quarter if we're lucky.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:08 am

We got the rain last night here in Chicago...looks like you guys are getting the same front.

Nice and chilly here yesterday and today.

Think I may head down to Crete, IL, tonight and go watch out boy Laquon Treadwell.

I'll be waving the 5x7 Michigan flag all game at the 50-yd line if I make it down.

It's about an hour south of the city....with typical Friday metro traffic, I may not get there until the 2nd quarter. Still debating simply because of that.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:21 pm

I see I'm rubbing off on Joe a little with the "East Landfill". Next is for him to stop capitalizing it, "east landfill" is more appropriate. You've gotta earn that respect (which they haven't, nor will they ever).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 pm

it's a flippin heat wave here in SD. It is 105 right now (according to weather.com) and feels every bit of it. Supposed to be just as hot tomorrow.

good thing the bar I go to for the michigan games isn't an outdoor one. It's a seedy little joint strait outta the 70s complete with red leather lounge style chairs, an L shape bar top with regulars always at their stools and a die hard M fan from the U.P. serving stiff $3.00 jack and waters.

Yep, I think that's gonna be the plan for tomorrow.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Glad I got out of So. Cal. when I did then. The locals were complaining that it was too hot when I was there last week and it was 90. Of course I was an hour and a half north of you but still.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!   Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning all MICHIGAN FANS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1