Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Lions Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

OT: Lions Thread Empty
PostSubject: OT: Lions Thread   OT: Lions Thread EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 pm

I would think most Michigan fans are probably Lions fans as well. After last nights game, and reading MLIVE's forums, I have a few things to say...

I kept reading "Same old Lions". Uh, not even close. The Lions last night were what they're supposed to be: An overmatched team who competed enough to keep it close. Hell, they played them better than GB did, on the road even. The defense is good enough to keep them in games, even with a high school level secondary. They shut down the Rams offense, and look how it exploded against a mediocre Redskins secondary.

Once Stafford gets his act together, and we get some guys back in the secondary, the Lions will be fine. And all things considered, they didnt block all the bad in the run game. Again, they overmatched. Should be nice to see what LeShoure can do.

I think both the Lions and Michigan pick up big wins next weekend.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Lions Thread   OT: Lions Thread EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 pm

I came away thinking the Lions could still win the North. GB has been less than impressive through two games, and the Bears have Cutler at QB, and he is a head case.
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: OT: Lions Thread   OT: Lions Thread EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks EJ for saying my thoughts. I thought the Lions would get blown away, but they stayed right in the game. I thought they played hard. Are these people who write comments even fans. They are always so negative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Lions Thread   OT: Lions Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Lions Thread
Page 1 of 1