Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stay Classy Sparty.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Stay Classy Sparty. Empty
PostSubject: Stay Classy Sparty.   Stay Classy Sparty. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:25 am

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2012/09/students_football_cheers_show.html
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Stay Classy Sparty.   Stay Classy Sparty. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:26 pm

You expect anything less?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stay Classy Sparty.   Stay Classy Sparty. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Hard for us to say much considering the Temptation 'You suck!' chant, but this is far worse.

The whole cheering for injuries has no place in sport anywhere. I don't give a damn about your affiliations, fantasy football leagues, wagers, etc., it's bullshit and a display of utter classlessness.

eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Stay Classy Sparty.   Stay Classy Sparty. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:56 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2012/09/students_football_cheers_show.html

The Sparty student section has had that kind of behavior for years. I don't think this ever went public but I have good sources (friends that attended MSU at the time) that said Kirk Cousins went to MD or the AD (forgot what one) to talk to them about all the inappropriate cheering that comes from the MSU student section that needs to stop, particularly the "First down, b*tch!" chant.

I know all student sections have their bad eggs, but I always get the vibe from the Sparty student section that they are all a bunch of drunken punks that want to get attention and be on TV where UM's student section's goal is to just be loud and cheer on their team in a positive manner.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Stay Classy Sparty.   Stay Classy Sparty. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 pm

I LOVE this thread!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Classy Sparty.   Stay Classy Sparty. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Classy Sparty.
Page 1 of 1