Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.

Go down 
+3
Wolverdog
the artist formally known
mgoblue93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. Empty
PostSubject: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 am

Boy Denard stood tall in the pocket though, but you'd think with all the time that the awesome OL provided for him, he'd be able to, a) complete a pass or b) run or c) throw it out of bounds, instead of d) throwing to the wrong jersey.

He's a f-cking SENIOR WTF??!!

Some more cheery thoughts:

1) Why is Denard still not planting his feet as a senior QB?

2) Why does the coaching staff continue to use Denard as a pocket passer? Do we need to see more of this?

3) I was very impressed with the defense.

4) Ditto the OL.

5) The offensive gameplan and play calling flat out sucked. A rb toss in the red zone? I blame this loss on the coaching staff -even Denard was a victim to their negligence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 am

A. maybe he forgot what color we were wearing and B. he forgot it was an away game and not a scrimmage.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 am

Agreed. Bellomy should have started the second half IMO. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:14 pm

I can't remember the last time Denard threw the ball away out of bounds. He takes the sack every single time. And last night, that led to our missed field goal in the first quarter and made us settle for a field goal in the 4th quarter.

Even more disturbing but not exactly surprising is Denard's lack of passing game. Just 4 games into the season, he's already thrown 8 interceptions, which have led to a combined 38 points for our opponents.

This is just who Denard is and I don't think he'll ever change. He's either downright exciting or a train wreck, at least through the air.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Ok I will pile on here. I have taken issue with Denard's passing for the last 2 years. i gave him a break early on because he was he was inexperienced. We have experienced Denard being Denard for 4 years now, so last night should not come as a surprise. That said the other side of Denard is the one where he can go the distance at any time. I guess we have to take the good with the bad when it comes to Denard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Denard has progressed very little as a passer, In todays college football you need to throw the ball , If you want to be a college QB you need to be an accurate throw. I don't think any michigan fan can say Denard is that.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Uh guys, the sky is not falling. Granted we are 2-2 which is not a good feeling but those 2 losses were to Top 10 teams. We're not there, yet...
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:23 pm

I agree that Shoelaces performance was crappy, however we were still in the game with less than 2 mins to go.... and that is the worst part about this loss.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.   Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic. Empty

Back to top Go down

Five turnovers and 6 points. Pathetic.
Page 1 of 1