Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to get excited boys....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Time to get excited boys.... Empty
PostSubject: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 pm

I know it is still very much football season but our b-ball team is getting started as well and from everything I have read it should be a great season. The team sounds like it is really gelling and the star recruits are really pushing the upperclassmen. I love the things I am reading about so far from this team.

http://www.freep.com/article/20121011/SPORTS06/310110267/1054?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreepMichiganWolverines+%28freep.com+|+Michigan+Wolverines%29
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

This is the first all-Beilein team, right? Last year weren't there a couple of players that were red-shirted under Tommy A?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 pm

I am not sure. I do know this team should be real good. We have a great core returning with Morgan, THJ, Burke, Vogrich. If Horton can stay healthy and be productive that would be a big bonus.

The B1G will be tough this year thought. IU is back, Ohio, MSU, etc. Should be a tough conference this year.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm

spartina is bound to have to deal with a few arrests or sex scandals, though. I wonder if they will acrually lead to any suspensions?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:50 pm

"actually"
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Arrests usually lead to being a captain in EL.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:49 pm

I know! Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get excited boys....   Time to get excited boys.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to get excited boys....
Page 1 of 1