Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog

Go down 
+3
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:57 pm

http://mgoblog.com/content/wednesday-presser-transcript-10-17-12-brady-hoke

Apparently this presser lasted less than six minutes, the shortest presser during Hoke's short time in AA.

I love it. He's working. No time to answer questions. (And this coming from the guy who used to be the one asking the questions)

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Man I can't wait for this Saturday. Most important game of the year if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Hard to disagree with that. No matter what happens the rest of the year, if we lose this one, it's an unsuccessful season.

Last year's Sugar Bowl made it easier to swallow that loss all offseason. However, that won't be the case for this season.

MUST win.

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Man I can't wait for this Saturday. Most important game of the year if you ask me.

Well I think you all know how I feel about O$U. that will always be #1 in my mind no matter the circumstances. That said, this streak has to end and this weekend's game is really making it's case to be a VERY close second. VERY close.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Sorry eggo, it's #1. Always has been, always will be. Even after 5 straight wins I still wanted green blood. I do not like ohio either but I can stomach losing to them more than I can take sparty doing well at anything. Ever...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Most seasons I would say Ohio is #1, but the streak has to end now.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

Well I think you all know how I feel about O$U. that will always be #1 in my mind no matter the circumstances. That said, this streak has to end and this weekend's game is really making it's case to be a VERY close second. VERY close.

This.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

Agree with you 100%. The streak must end this week. Would put a sour taste in my mouth about this season that wouldn't go away even with a Rose Bowl win. Beat them this year, put things right, then it goes back to being all about the OSU game, the Rose Bowl, and hopefully more in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 am

jjabilene wrote:

Agree with you 100%. The streak must end this week. Would put a sour taste in my mouth about this season that wouldn't go away even with a Rose Bowl win. Beat them this year, put things right, then it goes back to being all about the OSU game, the Rose Bowl, and hopefully more in a few years.

Perfectly put.

Even a Rose Bowl wouldn't wash the taste of 5 straight out of my mouth.

joe

joe

PostSubject: REading this and then thinking   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 am

jjabilene wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

It would absolutely suck to go to the Rose Bowl yet LOSE to MSU.

That would not sit well in STJOE! lol

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog   Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Transcript from MGoBlog
Page 1 of 1