Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting 101: TO THE NEW FORUM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Recruiting 101: TO THE NEW FORUM!  Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting 101: TO THE NEW FORUM!    Recruiting 101: TO THE NEW FORUM!  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Anytime I try and post something on MLive about getting people over here, it's deleted within seconds (understandably so). They're mods are all over it.

Not sure if any of you have personal email addresses to some of our buds still on MLive. If so, shoot them an email with the link to the new forum. Also, feel free to shoot the link over to your other friends who may not typically be over on MLive. The more Meeeeeechigan fans we get over here, the better.

I'm not sure Vegas will ever come over, because I think he secretly likes the trolls. pale (Don't get me wrong, I love vegas. But he definitely does his own thing.)

But folks like TNPGA, jessicaalba, 16convictions, djwolverine, etc....those are guys we need to recruit over.

Thanks so far for what's been the best day yet on MGoForum!

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com

Recruiting 101: TO THE NEW FORUM!
Page 1 of 1