Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... Empty
PostSubject: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:12 am

Better either step on the gas or the brakes.

Rain on Saturday would SUCK.

Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... Weathe10

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:17 am

Looks like a perfect football day coming.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail2/USMI0028
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 am

I certainly hope that's the case.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 am

Nothing better than finishing the game under a "waxing crescent" moon!

hahaha

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 am

Game day is looking good. Still worried the damage will be done and parking will be limited. Last year there were several games where they closed the GC. This is shaping up to be one of those weekends.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:31 am

Willie, where else have you parked besides Pioneer and the GC?

I remember as a kid parking in that little subdivison down Main St., heading away from the stadium and back to the highway. You kind of sneak through the woods and it spits you out into the back end of Pioneer.

Other than that, I don't think I've parked anywhere else.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am

If you take AA-SAline road and go PAST the stadium there are a lot of homeowners parking people along MAIN.

I've parked in a guy's garage once! IT was actually for the 5-0 Purdue game so I was thrilled to be put in his garage!

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Not to go all 2nd on you but I may have to keep that one secret. Last year for the ND game we were forced to look elsewhere and found a nice little spot. Unfortunately there are not a lot of spaces there so it fills up fast.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Not to go all 2nd on you but I may have to keep that one secret. Last year for the ND game we were forced to look elsewhere and found a nice little spot. Unfortunately there are not a lot of spaces there so it fills up fast.

Haha, gotcha.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Sorry. Feel like a tool but that spot will be a premium if the lots are closed. You should have stuck with me on the tailgating. You broke my heart admin, you broke my heart.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Whadya mean???

I'll party with anybody!

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Sounds like like you have a tailgate at Pioneer to attend. No?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Well, that's where I was planning on setting up my own (which encompasses a grand total of two people, and whoever else around us chooses to come drink with us).

We're up for anything at this point.

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you'd like.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Admin wrote:
WillieMfan wrote:

Haha, gotcha.

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But at least Willie gets my point. Just a reminder, I can't see Willi's posts UNLESS some jack-hole quotes him. Thanks Admin... No pale

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...   Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nasty front building over Iowa/Minnesota right now...
Page 1 of 1