Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday joe!

Go down 
+3
Go_Blue
fishgoblue22
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Happy Birthday joe! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 am

Enjoy this day and Go Blue! I hope that Michigan wins The Rose Bowl for you!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:55 am

Happy Birthday Joe.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

The B1G 50...Way to go Joe. Happy Birthday...glad you got a UM victory to help celebrate it! Go Blue!!

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, #900 and my #50 is making it a good weekend.

Now for a win tonight over the hated Lions! (lol I'm gonna get hammered for that!)

LET'S PARTY NAKED!!!!!

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:45 am

BEAR THE F*CK DOWN, JOE!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

BEAR DOWN!!!!

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 am

Can I BEAR DOWN NEKID? lol!!!!!!

GO BEARS!!!

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 pm

happy birthday JOE. Sorry I never got your number and I walked up and down the golf course tailgate yelling your name but to no avail (joking).

Maybe next game.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Yep eggo.

I tried and couldn't get a call to go thru

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Joe, if you do party naked I DO NOT want to see any pictures. Either way have fun, but why are the Lions so hated? They aren't very good....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 pm

THe Lions aren't really Hated.

The BEARS are LOVED!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Well, being that Detroit sports are better than Chicago sports (except for professional Football) I can actually see some possible hatred there. If we were specifically discussing the Wings anf Black-Hawks then yes, I'd totally know where that feeling came from.

Incidentally, did anyone catch part of the Neb.-NW game? It was in Evanston but wow, that was a Husker take-over. The entire stands on the away side of the field was red. It was almost like a home game for them.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:02 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Well, being that Detroit sports are better than Chicago sports (except for professional Football) I can actually see some possible hatred there. If we were specifically discussing the Wings anf Black-Hawks then yes, I'd totally know where that feeling came from.

Incidentally, did anyone catch part of the Neb.-NW game? It was in Evanston but wow, that was a Husker take-over. The entire stands on the away side of the field was red. It was almost like a home game for them.

It's like that any time the bigger B1G programs visit: Michigan, OSU, Wiscy and Nebraska. I think even the Sparty fans turn out pretty well.

Save for games in Bloomington, it's the easiest/cheapest B1G ticket to get. And with the stadium being small, there really is no bad seat in the house.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 pm

I've been there twice.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Yeah I've been up there for a couple Michigan games (including the game about 8 years ago or whatever when Jason Avant made that ridiculous one-handed catch falling backwards for a TD...03 or 04, I'm guessing.)

Was there last year.

Also went up for an IU/NW game back when I was in school.

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Happy birthday Joe!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks 13!

It's been a pretty good day.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday joe!   Happy Birthday joe! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday joe!
Page 1 of 1