Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liked this quote from Mgoblog

Go down 
+3
Admin
fishgoblue22
jjabilene
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

Liked this quote from Mgoblog Empty
PostSubject: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 pm

"The remainder of Michigan State's season is a choice between not going to a bowl game and helping Michigan make the Rose Bowl."

It's an interesting point since they still play Nebraska and Northwestern. It will be interesting to see if they can salvage something from this season, or fold up and miss a bowl.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm

I thought about that on the train ride this morning.

Depending on what happens this weekend, theoretically we could all become HUGE Sparty fans for the following week when they host Nebraska.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Admin wrote:

Depending on what happens this weekend, theoretically we could all become HUGE Sparty fans for the following week when they host Nebraska.

Sorry, can't do it. Even if it helps Michigan I can't do it. Granted, if it does help Michigan (and we need the help) I won't cry about a sparty victory but...
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:21 pm

"we could all become HUGE Sparty fans..."

Never.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Admin wrote:

It's a complete role reversal from last year. Last year, Sparty had to root for us to beat Nebraska in order to assure they would play in the Big Ten title game. Now we may have to root for them against Nebraska for that very same goal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:01 pm

The only time I will ever root for state is when it will ultimately help Michigan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liked this quote from Mgoblog   Liked this quote from Mgoblog Empty

Back to top Go down

Liked this quote from Mgoblog
Page 1 of 1