Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this

Go down 
+2
wshoes
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this Empty
PostSubject: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:35 am

season, and rightly so. He is a terror that plays fast and finishes tackles.

But the guy that I have seen a lot of improvement in is Desmond Morgan. Last year he was timid and a step slow. This year he is playing aggressive and confident. I like what these two will bring for the next couple years.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 am

Agree on both counts fish. At first I thought Ryan might be getting too much credit- but at the Illinois game I focused on him through the binocs- and his instincts seem incredible, his first step was right almost every time.

Morgan has been a pleasant surprise the last couple of weeks too.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 am

I thought Morgan was almost a liability early in the season, and now he has become an asset. With his continued improvement, and the early playing time/experience for guys like Boldon and Ross, I think the LB position is in great hands for at least the next 4 years.

Boldon seems like a natural leader at MLB, and Ross will push Morgan, which is good for both players and for the team.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 am

I agree with both of you guys.

Morgan was a liability, imho, all of last season. He made some plays, but more often than not, he could not close the hole to save his life.

Like Fish said, he always seemed a step slow or late getting there.

This season has been a pleasant surprise.

Blueroses3

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:40 pm

I like Jake "Hair on Fire" Ryan. Wish the student fans would wear Jake flaming wigs.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:48 pm

My wife digs him! lol

I saw a sign on GameDay that said

"My husband knows I have a crush on Manti Te'o!"

well my wife would have one for Jake that said that! lol

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 pm

He's a wildman all right. He's supposed to use "unorthodox techniques" whatever that means, but I don't care as long as he pancakes the opposition. Go Jake!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:40 pm

I saw something recently but I can't find it now. Ryan has every bit the numb embers Manti has. He trails him in tackles but is actually ahead of him in a couple of stats.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm

If we were undefeated Ryan would be getting the PUB

PostSubject: Re: Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this   Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Ryan has been gettin a lot of kudos this
Page 1 of 1