Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something to help the medicine go down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Something to help the medicine go down Empty
PostSubject: Something to help the medicine go down   Something to help the medicine go down EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Most of us here feel like Nebraska is going to lose another game. If not to little brother then to Penn St. They didn't beat us as much as we beat ourselves with some decent help from the refs. That said, I think Denard will be fine and UM should wrap up the Legends by beating Minnesota, Northwestern and Iowa. Then the game at Columbus.

Now on to the B1G championship game. It's pretty much a given that Wisconsin will be there from the Leaders Div. They didn't fare to well with Obrien at QB so they went to Stave. Now Stave is out with a broken collarbone. I never root for a guy to get hurt but I have no qualms about feeling better about my teams chances if an opposing player is hurt and can't play.

UM gets to the B1G championship game and takes on a sluggish Wisconsin team. Rose Bowl vs USC is looking better by the day.

Glass half full.

Something to help the medicine go down
Page 1 of 1