Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

winter classic cancelled

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

winter classic cancelled Empty
PostSubject: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Was looking forward to this since it was most likely I am going to be in Michigan during this time visiting family. now this leaves the argument open for us to be back in So Cal for new years in the event that UM gets to the Rose Bowl. YAY!

Was anyone else planning on going?

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/8583243/nhl-cancels-winter-classic-toronto-maple-leafs-detroit-red-wings-source-says

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Just saw that, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:47 pm

It was basically known that this was going to happen for months but the reality of it becomming official is the nail in the coffin...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I have planned since last January that Michigan would in the Rose Bowl, so I never expected to be at this thing, or even watch it for that matter.

It is a shame for the folks who were planning on going, though.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:10 pm

You just have hockey hatred Admin...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm

It's not hockey hatred.

It was simply taking a backseat to the Rose Bowl that I expected before the season started.

I never once played competitive hockey, but I love the sport. I stream UofM games online. I watch the at least 75% of all Blackhawks games, as well.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

You just blew it right there with the blackhawks comment. Any "team" that has fans who yell and scream through the National Anthem is not worthy of any respect. Get some class you drunkards!

Don't give me the "It's tradition line of B.S. either". That's just absurd.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winter classic cancelled   winter classic cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

winter classic cancelled
Page 1 of 1