Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

surprise player to have breakout season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cazzy0091

surprise player to have breakout season Empty
PostSubject: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 pm

any guesses?
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm

I am going to go out on a limb and say DR. I think Hoke has him working on mechanics. If he can get them down and can make an accurate pass consistently, people will be asking Michael Vick who?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

I will go out on a limb as well. I think there is a real opportunity for someone to get early playing time at WR. Amara Darboh is my pick The kid has been through a lot and I think that will keep him from being overwhelmed as a freshmen. He started football late and I think has a ton of potential still. Let's face it we need someone at WR to step up big next year.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I will go out on a limb as well. I think there is a real opportunity for someone to get early playing time at WR. Amara Darboh is my pick The kid has been through a lot and I think that will keep him from being overwhelmed as a freshmen. He started football late and I think has a ton of potential still. Let's face it we need someone at WR to step up big next year.

Denard is going to need someone reliable to throw the ball too, so our posts go kind of hand in hand
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I think I may have to go with Gallon....   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Some may say he had a 'breakout year' this year...but I'd argue he had some breakout 'plays'.

I don't think he does because he's a 'great' receiver, but more so because we NEED someone at the WR position to step up. Opposing d's will be keying on Roundtree; they've seen his abilities (from 2010). I think this leaves a lot of opens holes for Gallon.

Speaking of our two WR's....uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh:

Love how depressed the announcer sounds.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Some may say he had a 'breakout year' this year...but I'd argue he had some breakout 'plays'.

I don't think he does because he's a 'great' receiver, but more so because we NEED someone at the WR position to step up. Opposing d's will be keying on Roundtree; they've seen his abilities (from 2010). I think this leaves a lot of opens holes for Gallon.

Speaking of our two WR's....uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh:

Love how depressed the announcer sounds.

Roundtree IMO seemed to only be able to make the so called circus catches, while Gallon is more your possession type receiver. Good route runner, good hands and the boy can run. I was a little upset they didn't utilize him in the O more last year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: At the same time...   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I couldn't stand Gallon in 2010. I don't remember how many punt returns he dicked up....but I didn't like the kid.

Then....he does what he did in the ND game...and:

(Start it at the :45 mark)
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: It's all about the coaching. Building confidence. Much akin to Brandon Gibbons. Got some positive reinforcement and look at the result.   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Admin wrote:
I couldn't stand Gallon in 2010. I don't remember how many punt returns he dicked up....but I didn't like the kid.

Then....he does what he did in the ND game...and:

(Start it at the :45 mark)
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

PostSubject: Re: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 pm

gallon could be very effective for us but i must admit i hated him at first as well..... he was one of the worst punt returners i had seen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: surprise player to have breakout season   surprise player to have breakout season Empty

Back to top Go down

surprise player to have breakout season
Page 1 of 1