Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...

Go down 
+3
ThatGuy
joe
jjabilene
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jjabilene

B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... Empty
PostSubject: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm

and I think that could be a good thing. Looking at some of the projected bowl matchups, the conference will likely be an underdog in nearly every game. Having teams like Iowa and Purdue serving as fodder for Big 12 teams probably doesn't serve much purpose. Currently, there are only 4 bowl eligible teams from the conference. I don't know how it works economically, but I say the fewer the better.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 pm

all things being equal I think is many teams should go as can. the kids work their asses off on all of the teams and this es their reward

joe

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 pm

but you're right we will probably all get killed.

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
all things being equal I think is many teams should go as can. the kids work their asses off on all of the teams and this es their reward

Good point, but I'm not sure how excited the teams going to the #7 and #8 bowl games are. I just hate the idea of the conference pulling a 1-7 in bowl games, or something similar.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Yea but I would LOVE it if Lil'bro went to The Motor City Bowl and lost to ohio...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm

The conference doesn't deserve it this year. I think this will be a pretty mediocre year for CFB in general. The Heisman front runners are weak IMO. BAMA and Oregon are the only two real contenders for the NC. I guess we'll have to see how things play out the rest of the way but I just do OT think this was one of the best years in general.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Yea but I would LOVE it if Lil'bro went to The Motor City Bowl and lost to ohio...

I'd love it more if the little b!tches didn't go anywhere!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 am

It's more humiliating to ride a bus to a Bowl game than not go at all...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 am

Latest Projections:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/64230/big-ten-bowl-projections-week-11-3
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm

WillieMfan wrote:

Latest Projections:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/64230/big-ten-bowl-projections-week-11-3

The talking heads at ESPN show us playing Fla. The talking heads at CBS show us playing Ga. I kind of don't buy the CBS pick. That would be a possibility IF Ga doesn't play in the SEC championship game. The loser of that game always goes to the Sugar Bowl, with last year being the exception.

Go Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Really does it matter, as bad as this conference is how many interesting game are there gonna be. The really good teams will be pitted against better teams and get their heads handed to em. I mean How good are Nebraska or michigan facing a PAC12 champ, My thoughts are 1. Michigan 2. Nebraska 3. Wisconsin 4. Northwestern. are really all that deserve to go. after that Maybe MSU, buit they are failing big.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

sparty Motor City Bowl, a guy can dream can't he?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Wow, it looks bad. Heck I can't even get the name right on the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl. I still say that would be the ideal game for sparty to go to IF they make a bowl. Think about it, their fans could travel AND the game could double as recruitment for sparty graduates as pizza delivery drivers. It's a win-win...

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/colleges/post/_/id/7538/big-ten-bowl-projections-week-11

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...   B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams... Empty

Back to top Go down

B1G could end up with only six bowl eligible teams...
Page 1 of 1