Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 am

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/sec/story/2012-01-30/lsu-recruiting-trouble/52899248/1

These kids bailed on LSU for good reason!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 am

Heard a rumor that Les had a major disagreement with offensive coaches a couple hours before the BCS game because they wanted more PT for Lee at QB, and he wanted Jefferson to go the whole way. Supposedly it got heated in front of the players, who were also in Lee's corner.

Rumor is, that's why the two lower rated WR's bailed for the NFL after the game. Also heard that Less took control of play calling for the game to make a point about who was in charge. Well, hoe'd that work out for him?
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 am

Well the guy eats grass, no surprise that he stinks like cowshit.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: AN awful lot of   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Michigan fans wanted him pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: I did at one point.   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Michigan fans wanted him pretty bad.

But, honestly I was pushing for Hoke when Carr retired, got blasted pretty good for that, then I went to the Les camp, then I supported RR right up until Wisconsin put up 24 in the second half and only threw one pass. That's when I jumped on the Harbaugh wagon, but still would not have been upset with Hoke.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Lol Boing boing boing   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 pm

But honestly. It was close to that for me. I hung with RR until that Wi game.

And I LOVED Lloyd.

And I wanted Harbaugh last year. And I was not on the HOKE bandwagon before he was hired.

But I believe in MICHIGAN Football and the coach so I backed him immediately and now I am so much on board I can describe it.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Have to admit....   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

I wanted him before Hoke. Glad we have Brady though.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Yeah 85   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 pm

If we admitted that on the other forum we'd get hammered.

Actually, if you wanted Miles they hammered you. If you wanted Harbaugh they hammered you. If you wanted Hoke they hammered you.

It was to the point there where no matter WHAT you said they argued against it.

Ok, I'm done. (Except did you look over there? Vegas Az WYD and Weather)
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Nope, I won't go back there.   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:15 pm

This is too good.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

I was sold on Brady when he said that he would walk to Ann Arbor for the job. Sounds like is blue through and through

PostSubject: Re: Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!   Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Les, you stunk up the BCS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: