Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice interview on WTKA this morning with

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

Nice interview on WTKA this morning with Empty
PostSubject: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Allen Trieu and what players he thinks have a shot of PT next season...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Don't leave us hangin'. What the hell did he say? lol
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Talks about Joe Bolden having the best chance to play with a little coaching and technique will probably see the field as well as Pipkins who Trieu said was VERY impressive at all the camps/practices/games...Kalis is already college ready...PERIOD...Funchess will become a big matchup problem once he gains 20-25 lbs with his ability to run...Wilson just always seems to be around the ball...a total all-around player. KR, PR....Has a nose for the endzone...

And Jeremy Clark is VERY underated...Triue calls him a "sleeper" as well as Drake Johnson at RB...Big back with great speed
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I took a flyer on   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Drake getting some playing time.

Someone else thought we had depth and he would redshirt. (Alright who let AZ in here? lol)
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

I don't see Johnson playing with Fitz and Rawls in front...He was simply pointing out that he is a "bigger back" with more speed than the other 2...The problem with young RB's is that they "press" to make something happen instead of letting something happen. Rawls pressed last season and so did Fitz early in the season...It would be nice to have a RB that has "breakaway ability" because it's been awhile since that's been the case other than Denard...
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: They DO press   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:09 pm

But I think it's the easiest position to step in and play. I know there's more to it than this but

Get the ball. Find a hole. Run like hell!

We've had some GOOD freshmen RBs in the past. And they stepped up when we thought we were already set.

Really, I was only taking a wild-ass flyer on him so I'm not going to argue to my death! lol

Just discussin'
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm

I have a friend of mine who is a former B10 LB that said Johnson runs "too upright" and will get "peeled" unless he lowers his running style somewhat...Plus I hope they don't play him if they don't have to...Thats just my take
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Well zone   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 pm

It was just a thread about throwing out who you thought might play.

I pulled one outta my ass. But you never know. Copy this post and we'll talk about it in December when he accepts his Heisman Ok? lol
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
But I think it's the easiest position to step in and play. I know there's more to it than this but

We've had some GOOD freshmen RBs in the past. And they stepped up when we thought we were already set.

Really, I was only taking a wild-ass flyer on him so I'm not going to argue to my death! lol

Just discussin'

I think you are correct, but patiently finding the hole is usually the issue with young guys. (I can't believe I just wrote that and didn't get the double entendre until I re-read it. Gettin' old.)

And BTW, love the addition to your screen name. It just makes you seem so much more, I dunno, important now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I agree....   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
THEstjoemfan wrote:

Just discussin'

I think you are correct, but patiently finding the hole is usually the issue with young guys. (I can't believe I just wrote that and didn't get the double entendre until I re-read it. Gettin' old.)

And BTW, love the addition to your screen name. It just makes you seem so much more, I dunno, important now! Very Happy

That chick is pure smoke.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice interview on WTKA this morning with   Nice interview on WTKA this morning with Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice interview on WTKA this morning with
Page 1 of 1