Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!

Go down 
+4
the artist formally known
Admin
WillieMfan
dwoody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 am

I can't wait 'til they play spartina!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 am

Yes it is.Going to be a fun team. They still have room for growth. Need to finish out games and defense in the post.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 am

Maize and Blue looked pretty good last night. Kept thinking they were going to run away with it, but NC State would find a way to claw back into the game.

On the other hand, my alma mater layed an absolute SMACKDOWN on UNC last night. I'm so jealous that my younger brother is going to be there for some possibly glory days, while I was stuck there during the worst stretch in the history of IUBB.

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 am

Lookin at the shot chart last night against NC state. 95% of the baskets were from inside the key Michigan has got to defend the post better. They are either have to get stronger in the middle or the wil have to get quicker to defend that. Our bigs need to be more aggresive.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Lookin at the shot chart last night against NC state. 95% of the baskets were from inside the key Michigan has got to defend the post better. They are either have to get stronger in the middle or the wil have to get quicker to defend that. Our bigs need to be more aggresive.

I was thinking the same thing. Zeller will kill UM inside.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

the artist formally known wrote:

That's partly just the makeup on NC State's team. Only had one guy who could shoot, but tons of athletic big guys, led by Leslie, who is an incredible athlete. The defense as a whole needs to improve, but I feel pretty confident in the defense of our three big guys.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Zeller will kill us. We need to clone him and put him on our team. A big man that runs the court like him would be exceptional in Coach B's offense.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 am

Agree that Leslie is really, really good, and that Zeller is going to be trouble for everyone, Mich included.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Agree with you all on Zeller's talent, and Indiana's impressive start...particularly against the obviously-ranked-on-their-name-alone Tar Heels.

But I don't see any worse than a home-and-home split with the Hoosiers.
We contained them, and CZ, last year at Crisler...and improved though they are, we are, too---obviously. And with the added pieces of Mitch, Glenn and shooting machine Nik, plus year-older-and-wiser Trey* and Tim, and Jordan playing his role OK, it's easy to see why the polls love us.

And though he's great, CZ certainly isn't any more athletic than Leslie, who killed us inside...but his team couldn't. I can't see CZ sliding past or around Mitch (on MM's good night) as easily as Leslie did...or matching
his vertical (though CZ's 3 inches taller).

*- Trey's obviously wiser, as witness his willingness to distribute the ball, and be fully content with that whether he or a teammate scores.

I'll leave it to our resident Hoosier, Admin, to refute any/all of the above...as it admittedly can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!   This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a GOOD, BALANCED basketball team!!!
Page 1 of 1