Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhatsYourDeal

btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.  Empty
PostSubject: btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.    btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:07 pm

ha...I have relatives all over the country and we meet in Olieo for turkey day every year. A few are from DC, and are skins season ticket holders...the Dallas/Wash game was absolutely entertaining unless you were a Skins fan. They hated it...and we switched perspectives for the OSU/UM game.

For that game I hate to say it, but Id much rather see a blowout in favor of my team as Im sure many here would agree w/that.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.    btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Agreed. I'd rather run OSU out of the building each year.

However, it is good for the rivalry (nationally) that we play some hard fought games. The last two matchups have been as good as any other two consecutive matchups I can remember, tbh.

The B1G conference needs this rivalry to reach a new pinnacle, or at least match that of the 10 Year War.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.    btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:07 pm

There was definitely some hitting going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.    btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.  Empty

Back to top Go down

btw OSU/UM was a great game if you weren't a fan of either team.
Page 1 of 1