Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...

Go down 
+3
WillieMfan
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp
BetterThansparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... Empty
PostSubject: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 pm

...but is this you DVCS?

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/11/24/3686286/ohio-state-fan-videobomb-espn
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
...but is this you DVCS?

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/11/24/3686286/ohio-state-fan-videobomb-espn

Laughing No, that guy's in idiot. This is me........drink it in! Very Happy

http://photos.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/2012/11/ohio_state_beats_michigan_26-2_11.html
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 pm

So you are the mentally challenged sucknut fan in ohio? It's to pick you out of a crowd down there as that stadium has 100,000 people with drool-cups...
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
So you are the mentally challenged sucknut fan in ohio? It's to pick you out of a crowd down there as that stadium has 100,000 people with drool-cups...

Ahhhhh....are you one of those types of fans? Disregard my posts, they're meant to be in jest, not to upset you. I assume a "moms basement" post is forthcoming? Laughing
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Derek-

Please excuse 2nd. He is well known in these parts for being a juvenile imbecile. He attacks many on here and you are just latest. If you get lucky, as I have, he will put you on his ignore list and then he won't speak to you. Makes life on the forum much better.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:14 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Derek-

Please excuse 2nd. He is well known in these parts for being a juvenile imbecile. He attacks many on here and you are just latest. If you get lucky, as I have, he will put you on his ignore list and then he won't speak to you. Makes life on the forum much better.

Thanks, Willie! Don't worry about me, nobody offends me, I don't give people control of my emotions. I've seen many internet tough guys in my day and they're pretty easy to recognize. No big deal, man.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

DVCS, I'm no Miss Manners, but FWIW I think your behavior here as a visiting ohio fan has been exemplary.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 pm

dwoody wrote:
DVCS, I'm no Miss Manners, but FWIW I think your behavior here as a visiting ohio fan has been exemplary.

Thanks, dwoody. Appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

DVCS, please if in the future refrain from quoting willie's drivel (include wolverdog in that ommission as well). You should know that I was just poking fun at you. You, in jest I'm fairly certain, posted a link to one of the "buck-i-guy's". So I just followed suit, it's the rivalry. Nothing more, nothing less. Truth be told I don't actually hate ohio, that designation is reserved for michigan state. Of course ohio is 2nd on my least-liked list (sparty is hated, ohio is simply not liked, and notre dame is merely an annoyance). Other than the three schools the I listed, I really don't care. Sure there are some school (i.e. u$c) that I may not care for but it doesn't really matter.

I'll piggy-back on woody's comment, I have absolutely no issue with you and your presence here is enjoyable. Thanks for coming by.

Incidentally, when Admin put up a poll asking the forum if we wanted outside fans here wasn't willie against it? He wants control, he can't control me thus the reason for his comments towards me.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:04 pm

2nd, this is why the the majority of the board thinks your an a-hole, and why you keep getting put in time out. I haven't said a damn thing to or about you in many months. I wish the time out could be permanent, clown .
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm

SMH He attacked you on two different threads but he was just playing around. What a douche!

I was for outsiders. If I had the time and inclination I would dig up the thread. I don't. Most on here know 2nd's full of shit so it probably does not matter.

I find it ironic that he begin his post telling Derek who he can and cannot quote and then says I am trying to control the forum. M-O-R-O-N

Just remember who started this juvenile thread. This is the value (or lack thereof) 2nd bring's to this forum.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:28 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
DVCS, please if in the future refrain from quoting willie's drivel (include wolverdog in that ommission as well). You should know that I was just poking fun at you. You, in jest I'm fairly certain, posted a link to one of the "buck-i-guy's". So I just followed suit, it's the rivalry. Nothing more, nothing less. Truth be told I don't actually hate ohio, that designation is reserved for michigan state. Of course ohio is 2nd on my least-liked list (sparty is hated, ohio is simply not liked, and notre dame is merely an annoyance). Other than the three schools the I listed, I really don't care. Sure there are some school (i.e. u$c) that I may not care for but it doesn't really matter.

I'll piggy-back on woody's comment, I have absolutely no issue with you and your presence here is enjoyable. Thanks for coming by.

Incidentally, when Admin put up a poll asking the forum if we wanted outside fans here wasn't willie against it? He wants control, he can't control me thus the reason for his comments towards me.

That's cool, 2nd. No problems.

BTW, Buckeye I Guy is the Black guy in the cowboy hat and cape. That was a pic of Big Nut. Gems, huh?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 am

I met Big Nut outside the Bankers Life Field house before one of the B1G tournament BB games. Seemed like a nice guy. My wife and I were wearing UM stuff, and we talked with him and his wife for about 5 minutes. I wanted to hate the guy, but he was alright.

Some young Wisconsin students/fans came by and started yelling obscenities at Big Nut, and there were a lot of young kids around. Big Nut said, call me what you want, but please keep it clean in front of these kids. The kids were with parents representing all different teams.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 am

Good story, fish. I've heard her is a pretty cool guy from the people who've met him. Guess you'd have to be when you dress like that for games.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Wait...wait..wait... So dude lectures people about language but shows up to games with a severed mannequin head in a noose? Explain this to me. Are there no kids at OSU games? Explain to me which is worse.

I am going to go on a limb here and say he probably did not have a severed head in tow when you met him Fish. He probably only pulls that shit when he is in C-bus where they will idolize you for shit like that. I am also going to predict that through the years that guy has dealt with so much shit from opposing fans (rightfully so) that he finally game up with a good defense-the poor kids. I mean any reasonable person would understand that you should not use bad language around kids right? Yea-BULLSHIT!

Sorry but there is a level of normalcy that should be expected when you are out in public. I do not condone being drunk and belligerent. Just like I do not condone being a grown ass man painting yourself, putting on a costume and acting like that ass wipe does. I also will not be taking advice on how one should act around children from that nut job.

I guess I am just old fashioned. Wink

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:59 pm

No severed head. He's an old man. I guess that's what he has in life. All I can say is he seemed nice enough.

But, in his defense, the Wiscy kids were over the top, and I'm a guy that spent 20 years in the Marines, so I know how to cuss.

One kid was crabbing his crotch and yelling "suck my c*ck mother fucker" They were saying things like "I'll bet you would buttf*ck Tressel". Crap like that.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Let's be fair here. I think the Jake Ryan mannequin head is appropriate for the UM game. And it's not a noose but a nice dog leash. It's a complement, no? Keep in mind, fan is short fanatic. Some just have different ways to express it, I guess.

As far as the children seeing the head....I wouldn't worry about them. They're also drunk so I'm sure they didn't remember. Wink
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
No severed head. He's an old man. I guess that's what he has in life. All I can say is he seemed nice enough.

But, in his defense, the Wiscy kids were over the top, and I'm a guy that spent 20 years in the Marines, so I know how to cuss.

One kid was crabbing his crotch and yelling "suck my c*ck mother fucker" They were saying things like "I'll bet you would buttf*ck Tressel". Crap like that.

Like I said I can't really condone either's behavior. I am glad he was nice. I wonder if he would be just as nice had you run into him in C-bus?

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:
Let's be fair here. I think the Jake Ryan mannequin head is appropriate for the UM game. And it's not a noose but a nice dog leash. It's a complement, no? Keep in mind, fan is short fanatic. Some just have different ways to express it, I guess.

As far as the children seeing the head....I wouldn't worry about them. They're also drunk so I'm sure they didn't remember. Wink

I will take this all as sarcasm and leave it at that. Yes fan is short for fanatic but that does not supersede public decorum. Technically the kids that Fish speaks of are fanatics too but that does not excuse their language/behavior. That is what we call a cop out and a shitty one at that.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 pm

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:

uhhhh it was still a severed head. i don't know what this "Big Nut" or "Blow Nut" or whatever he calls himself, is like in real life -i can't tell if he's a complete asshole (which is suggested on the surface,) of if he's going for obnoxious looks and behavior purposely to get laughs.

i will say wisconsin fans are known to have a smart mouth...not as bad as sucknuts, but im not surprised by fish's comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...   We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers... Empty

Back to top Go down

We all know that ohio is full of truck-drivers...
Page 1 of 1